Saturday, March 5, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 64 - Tip

He lies motionless, his lips parted as he works to catch his breath. I settle on my side, my fingers playing on his chest. I feel light-headed and excited, my heart racing as I watch his profile.

He turns to me, kissing me hungrily. When he pulls away, he smiles. "You're awfully proud of yourself…"

I don't say anything.

He murmurs, "You should be. God damn, Jasper…"

We laugh softly together, and then he's on me.

His hands grip my thighs as he watches me, his eyes predatory and unwavering as his tongue meets the head of my cock.

Bliss.



2 comments:

  1. hehe I love the word 'cock.' I am loving this story very much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what Edward said "God damn, Jasper". Bliss, bliss is a good word.

    ReplyDelete