Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 69 - Assent

The thought of taking him, of being with someone like that again, is almost enough to end things before they even get started.

That has been even longer than Randall, as he always topped, though I enjoy doing both.

When I tell Edward this, he cups my cheek, smiling as he whispers, "So do I, but right now I really want to feel you inside of me."

Kissing the palm of his hand, I hum and close my eyes.

Edward grabs the condom from me. The care he takes in putting it, and the lube, on me is somehow touching.



2 comments:

  1. can I touch him too? -- Ho! it was "touching" not "touch him"... Too bad... I would love to touch them both all over. And maybe lick as well.

    Sweet dreams to me:) YUM!

    xoxo

    Seren

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big moment for Jasper, topping again after a long time.

    ReplyDelete