Sunday, April 10, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 100 - Tremble

I smile when his fingers shake, something in me sliding into place at the sight. The fact that he cares, that this actually means something to him, is evident in every move he makes.

Long minutes are spent in loving preparation, and then his body covers mine with warmth and a blessed weight that grounds me in this moment. When he enters me for the first time, the sting is welcome, a reminder that I am alive – that I am taking chances again.

It’s been so long.

His lips claim mine as his body does; I give myself to him.



4 comments:

  1. YOU SLAY ME WITH YOUR AWESOMESAUCE! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks, bb! We love you, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very nice and TG for your blog. FFN won't let me get to this chap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Jasper sees Edward's trembles as the proof that this whole thing is important to him too.

    ReplyDelete