Saturday, April 30, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 120 - Inclusion

Edward returns with a package, all sealed and ready to mail with my address on the label. I look at him curiously, and he shrugs, giving me a rare sheepish grin.

"I missed Odin, too. I wanted to send him something."

I'm surprised by the force of emotion gripping my chest, and I crush him to me, holding him close as I kiss just in front of his ear. I know it's ridiculous – having this strong a reaction to his including Odin – but I can't help myself.

"I love you," I whisper in his ear.

"You know I love you."

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: It's come up a few times now, so we thought we'd clear this up. Jasper lives in New Jersey shore, and Edward goes to school at Cornell (Ithaca, New York). Hope that helps!



1 comment:

  1. I like Edward including Odin. But then again we know he has a bond with that amazing dog.

    Good to know where in the world these men are. Cool to know it is my neck of the woods. That makes me kind of sad for these two though because I know the distance between the two places is one of those so close but yet so far things.

    ReplyDelete