Friday, June 10, 2011

Tag, You're It!

A/N: Happy Birthday, MegiB. We wanted to do something special for your birthday, so we hope you’ll enjoy a little Emmett and Jasper. Have a terrific day!
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.

ooOoo


Taunt

“Oh come on, man... is that all you got?”

Jasper grins tauntingly from behind the bag he's holding still, while I pound away at it.

Leveling a look at him, I grumble, “Shut it, Hale, or I might mistake your face for this punching bag.”

We both know that I'm full of shit, but that doesn't stop either of us from going back and forth as we work out.

Sometimes, the only way for me to make it through these sessions is to rile him up – though that in itself is also a problem.

I really, really hate holding back.


Sweat

Standing over him at the weight bench, I try to ignore the way sweat is dripping all over him - down his forehead, over his bare chest. My eyes are drawn to a single bead just below his navel, caught in the trail of hair that's just darker than the blond on his head.

"Fuck," I mutter before I catch myself.

Grunting, Jasper returns the bar to the uprights and lets his arms drop, breathing heavily. "You okay?" he pants.

"Yeah. Back twinge," I lie.

"Getting old sucks," he teases.

"Suck my dick," I answer automatically.

He raises an eyebrow.


Finish

Clearing my throat, I quickly move to treadmill – our last stop as always. Jasper doesn't say anything, just starts running on the one next to mine.

As we run, I try to keep my eyes on myself in the mirror, repeating the mantra I've been going by for months now: He's Edward's ex. Your best friend's ex. Off-limits.

We've flirted almost from the day we met. All harmless fun. In time, fun became something else for me.

I almost trip over my own feet when Jasper lets out a low, appreciative whistle.

My eyes cut to his in the mirror.


Push

I laugh, shaking my head as Jasper wiggles his eyebrows in the mirror. I flex, making my muscles dance, and the look on his face changes from teasing to longing.

Returning my eyes to my own reflection, I focus on running as my mantra runs through my head again.

By the time our miles are finished, I feel recharged, like I can face him normally again.

Until I turn and see his face.

"What's up?" I ask as lightly as possible.

He shakes his head. "Nothing."

His eyes darken mischievously and suddenly he lowers his shoulder and charges into me.



Scuffle

“What the h- oof!” Air leaves my lungs as he tackles me to the ground.

It takes all of three seconds before I gather myself again and start to fight back – not seriously, of course.

A very small part of my brain is thankful that the gym's deserted at this time of day – and that the owner's a good friend of ours. At least we won't get our asses kicked out for fighting, even if it's just for fun.

And I know it is, because Jasper's grin never leaves his lips.

His eyes, though, go from pale to stormy gray.


Pinned

A quick punch to the ribs gives Jasper the distraction he needs to roll me onto my back. He sits hard on my chest with his knees on my biceps, and when I try to reach out to knock him off, he catches my hands. He pins them over my head and grins down at me triumphantly.

I stop fighting.

“Gotcha,” he murmurs. His grin fades as he watches me, becoming something warmer – something inviting.

“Jasper…” I begin, then wonder what I was going to say.

He leans forward, and all I can see are his lips coming near mine.


Stall

He's only inches away when I close my eyes, murmuring, “What about Edward?”

My heart's beating wildly in my chest. I'm not even sure how to feel right now. This is so close to what I've been longing for for so long – and he's right there. A lift of my chin, and our lips would meet.

And I want that.

So much.

I screw my eyes tight when that little voice in my head hisses my best friend's name again. I can't bear to see Jasper's reaction, sure that his complete stilling is answer enough.

We won't be going there.


Nudge

Jasper murmurs, “Hey,” and squeezes my hands.

I sigh heavily, opening my eyes. A part of me just wants to stay right there, where everything I want seems possible, but I’ve never been the type to hold on to a wish.

“Listen, Edward’s with Garrett. He’s a great friend, but he doesn’t want me, and I don’t want him. I want you.”

My eyes widen at hearing him say it so openly. “I want you, too.”

“Then kiss me.”

“But…”

“But nothing. I’ve talked to him, okay? I wanted to be sure he was cool with this.”

“And is he?”


Answer

My heart's starting to beat double-time as I search his eyes. They crinkle around the edges as he grins. “Yeah, he is. He said it was about time and that he was sick of watching the UST go higher and higher.”

I frown in confusion. “UST?”

He chuckles. “Unresolved sexual tension.” He rolls his eyes, muttering, “Fucking Lit major,” under his breath.

It takes a few seconds before everything clicks in my head. The wheels turn grudgingly, almost unwilling to accept the truth of what seems impossible.

“He really said that?”

He nods, but knowing Ed the way I do...


Turn

“Are you sure? Sometimes he-”

Jasper cuts me off with a teasing grin. “Damn it, Emmett. You keep stalling, and I’m gonna think you’re the one who’s not s-”

He laughs as I grab his hands and flip us over. That is, until I settle on top of him and kiss the hell out of him. I can taste his sweat and feel the abrasion of his teeth and stubble, and I can’t even try to stop my moan.

He gives a quiet gasp, and then his hands are all over me, roaming my back as he kisses me hungrily.


Desire

For a moment, I forget everything.

I forget we're in a public place.

That anyone can walk in on us at any moment.

All I can think of, all I can feel, is this flame that's always been inside of me – burning just for him – roaring to life as more and more of his skin touches mine.

It isn't until his hands are well on their way to rid me of my shorts that I regain some of my senses.

I pull away with a reluctant groan as his fingers knead my ass. “Stop...” My voice is breathless and weak.


Whine

“Don’t wanna,” Jasper murmurs, bucking his hips into mine.

“Holy fuck, Jasper…” I can’t resist for a minute, letting him do what he wants, but when his fingertips brush the head of my cock, I have to stop him.

I pull his hand out and whisper, “We have to stop.”

“Why?” he nearly whines, his head dropping onto the floor as he breathes heavily.

“First, because we’re on the nasty ass gym floor.” His eyes pop open, and I lean in closer to breathe, “And second, because I don’t want anyone to interrupt what I’m about to do to you.”


Alone

It's almost funny how quickly my words send him into motion. He all but pushes me off of him, scrambling to his feet even as he's tugging me to mine, muttering under his breath the whole time.

I tug my shorts back up as I follow him willingly to our lockers. It isn't until we're having to get dressed that he lets go of my hand.

We leave in record time. Neither of us bothered to button our shirts, or tuck them into our jeans.

He pulls me to his car, pushing me inside before running to the driver's side.


Determined

“Where are we going?” I ask, amused by his single-minded focus.

“My place,” he answers. He reaches over to squeeze my thigh and then glances at me as his hand lingers. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this.”

I grin and mutter, “Oh, I have a pretty damn good idea…”

He winds through the streets smoothly before pulling to a stop outside his apartment. He catches my eye, and I answer the unspoken question I see.

“Hell, yes.”

Jasper chuckles and leans across the console to kiss me hard. “Come on,” he whispers, his fingers teasing my crotch.


Excitement

I want to groan in frustration as we step into the elevator to find it occupied.

Jasper's jaw flexes, his hand twitching as if wanting to grab me.

As it is, he's standing opposite me, the elderly woman and the young girl with her standing between us.

I vaguely wonder if they can feel the tension between Jasper and me.

I sure as hell can. It's almost palpable, even from three feet away.

When the doors open for the fourth time, Jasper stalks out, grasping my hand and pulling me along. Again, he's muttering under his breath.

Finally, we're inside.


Quick

Jasper pulls me straight into his living room, where he drops to his knees. His hands begin working on my jeans as he kisses and bites me through the thick fabric. I can feel the heat of his breath as my fingers tangle in his hair.

“Jesus,” I whisper before tugging at his hair and trying to get him to stand.

He shakes his head and pulls away far enough to say, “Me first.”

Who am I to argue?

At last, he has me naked and guides me to sit on his couch, where he kneels between my parted legs.


Groan

I don't want to miss a single second of what's about to happen, but it's a losing battle for me. My eyes flutter closed at the feel of his lips whispering along my shaft, kissing and licking as he goes.

They roll into the back of my head when he ever-so-slowly takes me into his mouth, his tongue alternately circling and pressing flat against me.

Finally, they close completely when I hit the back of his throat.

We both groan, the sensation of his turns mine into a needy whimper.

I'm utterly lost to him, and I revel in it.


Repay

Jasper hums as he swallows around me, his fingers tightening on my thighs as he tastes my orgasm. When my breathing finally slows, he pulls away, his eyes meeting mine.

He smiles the lazy, crooked smile that first caught my eye, and I can see pride and satisfaction on his face. I grin at him, panting to catch my breath, and pull him up. We kiss briefly before I shift us so that I’m on the floor.

I pull his pants off as quickly as possible and then pause, looking up. “God, I’ve wanted to do this for so long…”


Finally

The look in his eyes is a mix of understanding, longing, and no small amount of lust. His fingers thread in my hair with a tenderness that would belie the latter.

I smile, tilting my head into his hand a little before going back to the task at hand.

Literally.

I take my time with him, discovering every single inch of him with feather-light touches that make him squirm.

“Emmett, please... Stop teasing me,” he begs, trying to maneuver me.

With that, I give us both what we want, and it doesn't take long before I learn his taste intimately.


Backward

When we’re both dressed again, Jasper flops down on the couch and pulls me to sit beside him. He gives me a kiss, followed by a grin, and then rests his head on the couch back, looking up at the ceiling.

“I don’t know if I should say thanks or…” he begins, trailing off with a chuckle.

I kiss him once more and grin, winking. “Not the way I usually do things, but I can’t say I regret it.”

“Me either.”

Tugging his hand, I wait until he looks at me. “You want to do something tonight? Grab dinner or..?”


Date

His grin's mischievous as he says, “I'm gonna need some time before we do anymore 'or', Em. Dinner's great.”

I laugh, shaking my head.

“You're gonna need plenty of energy, too, fucker,” I mumble, then school my face to look seriously at him. “You know, I don't put out on the first date for just any guy.”

His eyebrows raise in disbelief, then he turns serious, too. “Better not, or I might have to rethink this whole thing.”

He grins, then, kissing me quickly. “Come on, where are you taking me for dinner then?”

We walk out the door hand-in-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment