Monday, September 12, 2011

Breaking Out



A/N: Happy Birthday, Connie_79! We hope you have a fantastic day.

As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.

ooOoo

New

“Hey!” Seth whispers, peering over my shoulder. “Whatcha doin’?”

“Studying,” I answer, unable to stop my smile even though I automatically glance around the library to make sure we’re not bothering anyone. “Like you should be.”

He pulls out the chair beside me and turns it around, flopping down and leaning against the table, his fist propped against his temple. “It’s 82 degrees outside. Sunshine. Wind. It’s gorgeous.”

Just like you.

He gives me a smile that brightens his eyes and stretches those full lips I love to kiss.

“Come with me,” he murmurs. “I have something to show you.


Alone

Closing my book, I quirk a questioning brow at him. He rolls his eyes, grinning as he takes my hand and pulls me outside, not pausing until we're at our favorite spot in the park, right by our tree and out of sight.

“Seth,” I whisper unnecessarily, “what’re you up to? What’ve you got to show me?”

Glancing around, I see nothing here I don't already know about. My curiosity peaks when I notice Seth's eyes twinkle with mischief. Plopping on the ground, he pulls me down next to him, then starts to take off his shirt.

“Seth!” I hiss.



Pierce

Worries about what people might say if they see him half-naked fly out of my head as my eyes focus on one thing: the sleek metal bar jutting through his nipple.

“Holy fuck, Seth!” My voice is breathless and… needy, if I’m being honest.

He throws back his head and laughs. Then he looks straight into my eyes and reaches up, lightly twisting the barbell. “Like it?”

I don’t answer. I just growl and move to my knees, kissing him with everything I have. When his lips part and our tongues brush, I can’t help pushing him to the ground.


Fascination

Seth's arms wrap around me, holding me tight as he pulls me all the way on top of him. He hisses when my shirt catches on his barbell.
“Shit, sorry, baby,” I mutter, lifting my chest off his.
He shakes his head, threading his fingers through my hair. Straining, he tilts his chin to capture my lips with his again, but I move away, my eyes focused on that little piece of metal.
“Did it hurt?” I ask quietly.
Seth snorts. “You mean right now, or when I got it done?”
Leveling my gaze with his, I grin sheepishly. “Both?”


Tickle

His fingers slip under the hem of my shirt, teasing the skin of my back. When they move to my sides, I squirm, and he moans softly.

“A little,” he admits. “But the look on your face…”

“What?” I ask, trying to ignore how damn good his cock feels as it begins to harden beneath me.

“That look? Like you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me right here? Totally worth it.”

My face flames at his words – surprising, considering the rest of my blood is all rushing to my cock. “Maybe not here…” I whisper.

He smiles.


Threat

Sitting up to straddle his hips, I tentatively reach for the barbell. “May I?” I whisper, my eyes flickering to his.
He nods, then moans when I lightly tug at the metal.
Biting my lip, I squirm at the sound. My eyes take in everything about Seth: the way his eyes roll back when I tug again. The way his cheeks flush, his chest begins to heave. The way his fingers twitch as if aching to touch me, too.
“Edward,” he moans softly, his eyes fixing on mine. “If you don't stop right now, I'm not gonna be held accountable.”


Promise

Our kiss is long and hungry, but when Seth’s hands cup my ass, I remember where we are. Pulling away reluctantly, I sit up and sigh, still straddling his hips as I glance around.

When I look back at him, he gives me a rueful smile. “Guess field-outside-the-library sex should wait, huh?”

I raise an eyebrow. “Is that a… goal?”

“Maybe,” he answers with a coy grin. He sits up, forcing me to shift to his lap. His hands are warm on my hips when he whispers, “I have a whole list of stuff I want to do… with you.”


Idea

Quirking a brow, I grin. “A list, huh? Should I be worried?” I tease.
Seth rolls his eyes and chuckles. “Yes, a list. Got a problem with that?”
“Nope, not at all. As a matter of fact, I might have a thing or two to add to it.” I wink.
Seth's warm hands slip under my shirt, roaming my back lightly as he hums. “Do you now?”
“Mhmm. In fact...” I pause, letting my fingertips brush over his nipple lightly, though I keep my eyes on his. “Does the place you went to do tattoos, too?”
I bite my lip.


Hesitate

When we step into the glass-fronted shop, I stop in my tracks. Seth takes a few more steps before he’s pulled back by his hand held tightly in mine.

“Ed? You okay, babe?”

I swallow and nod, my eyes transfixed on the tattoo needle disappearing into a woman’s cream-colored skin.

My stomach turns.

Seth’s amused face appears in front of me. “You know we don’t have to do this?”

I nod, hearing what he’s not saying – that this was my idea.

“Let’s do it.” I manage a weak smile.

He chuckles and leans closer, brushing his lips against my cheek.


Courage

Seth twists to look in the mirror at the rainbow-colored Proud tattoo on his right upper arm, while my eyes keep flickering between his and my own black Proud scroll on my left inner wrist.
I don’t know how I made it through the afternoon, but seeing the results makes me glad we did it. I've wanted to get one ever since I came out, but was too chickenshit to do it alone. Getting one now, with Seth, means even more to me.
Alec and Jane, our tattoo artists, go over aftercare again as they put bandages on our tattoos.


Tease

On the sidewalk, Seth pulls me close and kisses my neck. “I’m proud of you,” he murmurs.
“I’m proud of us,” I answer.

He lifts his head, grinning as he takes both my hands. “So that’s one thing off your list…”

I raise an eyebrow. “Yes… what are you thinking?”

“Just that…” His lips are warm as they tease the skin beneath my jaw. “I have a few things we could do from mine. You game?”

Uncertainty flutters in my stomach – curiosity mixed with the fear of getting caught – but then my eyes settle on my bandage. “Yeah, I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment