Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 272 - Visit


"Say hi to Uncle Jasper."

I grin as I hear the soft voice and look up from my computer to find Rosalie standing in the doorway of my office. She pushes the stroller in, taking up most of the space, but I manage to squeeze around and hug her.

"Rose! What are you doing here?"

Before she can answer, I kneel in front of the twins, smoothing one's hair. "Hi there," I whisper.

Rosalie laughs, drawing my eyes. "I know it's only been a few weeks, but I miss this place." She grins. "We just wanted to see you guys."


1 comment:

  1. Visits to Uncle Jasper's candy shop are going to be so awesome when they get older. They are going to be popular girls around the playground. Everyone is going to want the candy that Uncle Jasper will spoil them with.

    ReplyDelete