Sunday, September 25, 2011

Finding the Rhythm


 A/N: Happy Birthday, Fiberkitty! We're so sorry we're a little late, but as you can see - these boys had a lot to say. We hope you had a fantastic day and that this extends it just a little further.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.

ooOoo
Beat

The music pounds, vibrating through my bones, and I focus on it completely in the darkness behind my eyelids. It consumes me, controlling every little movement of my body.

Hot hands roam my bare chest, dipping low enough to brush the studded leather belt I'm wearing before drifting back up to tease my nipple. I feel my lips curve into a wicked smile, but I don't even open my eyes long enough to figure out who's enjoying my body.

It doesn't matter.

I'm here for two things – music and the sense of flying.

All that changes when my eyes open.

Stun

"Edward?" My breathless voice has nothing to do with exertion from dancing and everything to do with the gorgeous man with tousled bronze hair and a wicked smirk standing before me.

"Hello, Riley," he murmurs, and I somehow catch his voice despite the music.

I feel warm breath on my neck and realize it wasn't his hands roaming my skin.

Disappointment floods through me, and in that second I understand so many things – why we were always at odds in high school, why I stole Victoria from him, why I hated him so intensely.

It wasn't hate.

It was desire.

Revert

"What the hell are you doing here, Cullen?"

The words fly out of my mouth before I even have time to think, and I wince internally at the way I instantly feel like I'm back in high school again.

Awkward. Lonely. Desperate.

His smirk deepens. "Still like that, huh?" He shrugs, and I see a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

"No," I answer, intending to stop him from leaving… and then I realize, he wasn't. His eyes flicker over my right shoulder, and I turn to find that the hand-roamer is a tall, lanky blond with a devastating smile.

Scramble

"Hey, I'm sorry," I say quickly, turning to Edward. "I didn't mean–"

"It's cool, Ri. High school was a long time ago, but it's hard to let go of some things, I guess…"

I'm left the same way he left me so often before – at a complete loss for words.

The smile he gives me is warmer, and the blond's fingertips skim my chest as I feel his hips move behind me.

He makes it hard to concentrate on what Edward is saying, but I catch, "I didn't mean to interrupt or anything. When I saw you, I just…"

Correct

"Oh, you're not interrupting!" The speed with which words keep flying out of my mouth is embarrassing, but I can't seem to stop it. I glance over my shoulder and say lightly, "No offense."

"None taken," the blond chuckles, and when I look back at Edward, he's giving me a wry smile.

"Jasper's with me," he says, and I hear the possessive tone in his voice. It makes something in me ache.

Why the fuck is he affecting me this way?

I haven't thought about Edward Cullen in years, but facing him here and now… it's like he never left.

Front

"So why's he molesting me?"

This time I feel Jasper's chuckle against my back. Warm lips caress my neck, and he murmurs into my ear, "Because you're fucking sexy."

I shoot a questioning look at Edward, not trusting myself to say anything else.

"When I saw you tonight…" Edward begins, but then he trails off, meeting my gaze with a helpless expression.

Jasper's fingers roll my nipples as he whispers conspiratorially, "When he saw you tonight, he couldn't stop talking about you. How hot you were in high school, how he was afraid you'd find out he was into you…"

Warning

"Jasper!" Edward hisses.

I feel Jasper shrug and feel his smile against my skin. "What? No point hiding it…"

Edward rolls his eyes, and I see a faint flush climb up his neck. "Sorry. Jasper doesn't know when to stop."

"Never stop." I barely catch Jasper's whisper, but Edward's eyes narrow as if he knows what was said.

I'm left feeling awkwardly like I'm in the middle of a lovers' spat, so I clear my throat, drawing Edward's gaze back to me. "Is that true?"

He reaches up, rubbing the back of his neck before smiling sheepishly at me. "Yeah."

Harsh

That one simple word sends me reeling, and I ask the first thing that comes to mind. "Why didn't you say anything?"

Edward raises both eyebrows and gives me a flat look. "Because you were fucking my girlfriend."

I wince and look away, ashamed all over again for how I behaved back then.

"Don't, Riley. It was a long time ago. I've… moved on." I can't meet his gaze head-on, so I peer up at him through my eyelashes. He gives me a softer, somewhat understanding smile. "I probably should've thanked you… you kept me from having to pretend anymore."

Move

As I'm trying to think over the thudding bass, the absurdity of the situation washes over me. This isn't a conversation I should be having in the middle of a crowded dance floor with the man I wronged while his lover grinds against me.

"Come on," I say abruptly, grabbing his hand.

If he's surprised, he doesn't show it – and neither does Jasper, who takes my other hand and comes along.
I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, and he gives me a sultry smile.

Bizarre.

Stopping by the bar, I give Edward a questioning look.

Order

"Cum in a Hot Tub and whiskey neat," he tells the bartender while my eyebrows crawl toward my hairline.

I order my own rum and Coke and wait as our drinks are made. Telling the bartender to put it on my tab, I lead the way toward the balcony doors.

When we step outside, the cool night air nearly freezes the sweat on my skin, and I shiver. I put my drink on one of the tables scattered around and pull my shirt from my back pocket, yanking it over my head before turning to face the two of them.

Expectations

I don't know why, but I expected Jasper to be the one drinking the cocktail. Instead, he downs his whiskey in two long pulls while Edward sips his drink.

Unsure if I'm repulsed or intrigued by his choice in drinks, I take a deep drink of my rum and Coke and try to figure out where to begin.

Glancing around, I notice we're alone, other than a couple making out against the wall at the far end of the balcony. The cold weather has driven everyone else inside.

I take a seat at the table, hoping they'll do the same.

Join

Jasper sits first, taking the chair across from me, and Edward hesitates for just a moment before sitting between us. He stares into his drink as if it holds the answers to questions I can't even begin to fathom.

I have one of my own, though. "I don't understand." My voice reverberates in the relative quiet after the auditory assault of the club, so I lower it before adding, "Why did you come over to me?"

When Edward looks up, the honesty in his green eyes disarms me. "I had to."

Jasper reaches over and pats his thigh, squeezing it.

Honest

He sips his drink again and then puts his glass on the wrought iron table. "This is ridiculous," he begins, and I wait to find out what he means. "Look… I'm sorry I sort of… antagonized you back then. I know I started shit, and I know why. I even knew then. I just couldn't admit that… well, that one glimpse of you in those skinny jeans got me harder than Victoria ever did naked."

As rum burns my throat, I wonder vaguely if all this is really happening. I don't know how to find out, so I just listen.

Surreal

He talks for what seems like forever, admitting things I'm not sure I ever could – even if it was the same for me. Jasper rewards him by scooting his chair behind Edward's and leaning forward, trailing kisses along his neck. Edward seems not to notice, but every once in awhile, his hands clench into fists and his eyes flutter closed.

He finishes with, "So I'm sorry I was an asshole… I'm glad I finally got the chance to tell you that, even if the circumstances are… well…"

"Bizarre," I supply. They both laugh.

"Yeah. Sorry about that, too."

"Don't be."

Reciprocate

"I thought you were such a dick," I say, and he sighs, nodding. "But I was, too. Seriously, I'm the one that should be apologizing. I stole your girlfriend just because she was your girlfriend. That's fucked up."

One corner of his lips lifts into a half-smile. "True."

"I'm sorry for that," I add before finding myself at a loss again.

Edward and I stare at each other in silence until Jasper finally lifts his head. "So… is all the heavy shit over with?"

I can't help laughing, and Edward joins me before turning his head to kiss Jasper deeply.

Light

When they part, Jasper winks at Edward before turning to me. "Wanna dance?"

My eyes widen, and Edward chuckles. Then he smirks at me. "More has changed since high school than just my sexual preference becoming common knowledge," he says cryptically.

"Meaning..?"

"Meaning you should dance with Jasper." He leans forward as if to stand, but stops inches from me. "So I can watch you," he breathes.

"I don't understand."

"Do you need to?" Jasper asks, holding a hand out to me.

My eyes trail from his outstretched hand up his arm, across his surprisingly broad chest, to his face.

Chance

I'm not entirely sure how I find myself on the dance floor with Jasper's chest pressed against my back again. I feel awkward with Edward watching from a few feet away, still sipping his cocktail.

I can't seem to lose myself in the music. My movements seem mechanical and uncoordinated – two words that never describe me. Jasper's breath is hot against my skin as he exhales slowly, his palms flattening against my chest. "Breathe, baby… just feel it."

Feel what, exactly?

The sarcastic retort is on the tip of my tongue, but I close my eyes, concentrating on the beat.

Lose

Jasper begins murmuring, whispering words of encouragement, making sounds that mean nothing but that keep me focused on him. His skin sears against mine at every point of contact, and I begin seeking out his heat.

I'm completely lost in him when I feel another warm body against my chest. I open my eyes lazily, unsurprised to find Edward's face just before mine. "May I?"

The hungry look in his eyes makes his charming whisper perhaps the hottest thing I've ever heard. I don't ask what he means. I just nod, closing my eyes as his soft lips meet mine.

Fulfill

At the realization that Edward Cullen is kissing me, every dirty, forbidden, secret fantasy I ever had of him comes rushing back. I reach out, grabbing his hips and pulling him to me roughly as I tilt my head and deepen our kiss.

His groan rumbles through my chest, and I feel the brush of Jasper's arms against my biceps as he reaches out to hold onto Edward, too. He never ceases his attention – brushing kisses along my neck, nipping my ear – and I wonder abruptly what he tastes like.

I break our kiss, panting as I look at Edward.

Test

With my eyes on Edward, I slowly turn my head toward Jasper. Edward's lips lift in a smile, which I take as an invitation.

Breaking our gaze, I find Jasper watching me, his eyes smoldering. As soon as our eyes meet, his lips claim mine, and I hum at the taste of whiskey and a lingering sweetness.

His hands slide from Edward down to my waist, settling on the sensitive skin just inside my hips. A second set of calloused hands skim my chest, and I feel Edward's body pressed tight against mine.

"My turn," he whispers into my ear.

Disappointment

I smile, my lips lingering against Jasper's before I break our kiss. When I turn to Edward, though, he brushes past me to kiss Jasper passionately. Sandwiched between them, all I can do is stare, watching their lips move together intimately.

Stare… and then moan.

My momentary sense of rejection fades as I let myself simply enjoy what is happening. I'm surrounded by their heat and the friction of our bodies, and watching those two gorgeous men kiss inches from my face is amazingly arousing.

When they part, they share a secret smile as they stare into each other's eyes.

Agree

Jasper gives a nearly imperceptible nod, and Edward's face splits into a wide grin. I don't have time to ask what it all means, though, as Edward's fingers begin toying with the waist of my jeans and his lips claim mine again.

Jasper's warm body moves behind me, his teasing palms gliding over my back and shoulders as he kisses my neck.

I hum softly and close my eyes, letting my head loll back onto Jasper's shoulder. A stray thought flits across my mind – an idle wondering of how I'm here, what I'm doing – but I let it fade away.

Alone

"I'll be right back."

The sound of Jasper's voice over the music startles me. I don't know how long we've danced this way – entwined, enthralled – but it's long enough that his disappearance leaves me feeling hollow somehow.

Edward chuckles at my expression and pulls me close. He wraps his arm low around my waist and lets his knee slip between mine. When I smile, he kisses me softly.

Something about the intimacy catches me off guard. "What about Jasper?" I say.

He pulls back far enough to give me an amused smile. "Just now wondering that?"

 I bite my lip.

Share

We dance body-to-body, pressed as close together as we can possibly be with our clothes still on. Music thuds around us, drumming out everything, even the press of other bodies close by. We are alone as can be in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

Edward's lips brush my ear as he whispers, "To answer your question… Jasper and I like to share."

"Share?" I pull back to look at him, needing to see his face.

He smirks. "Yes, share. You might remember it from kindergarten?"

"Smart ass," I grumble, frowning at him.

He gives me a devilish grin.

Slow

I lick my lips, intrigued by possibilities suddenly presenting themselves. "Share… as in… maybe I could finally find out what it's like to fuck you?"

"That's not sharing," Edward says, and I frown again.

"Then what the fuck do-"

He cuts me off. "That's selfish. We share…" He leans closer, whispering, "As in, you can find out what it's like to fuck me… while Jasper's finding out what it's like to fuck you."

"Holy fuck," I sputter.

He laughs. "Why, yes… yes, it would be."

"I…" I trail off, completely unsure what I am – except suddenly very, very horny.

Jesus.

Hesitate

As I contemplate what he's suggesting, a thought suddenly hits me – one that stops me in my tracks.

What if he's fucking with me to get back at me?

Old high school fears resurface, and I wonder if I'm setting myself up to get pantsed in the locker room, so to speak. After all, I was a total fuckhole to him – what if this is all a set-up?

He must see the change in my expression and sense the way my movements slow because he reaches up and cups my cheek, forcing me to meet his gaze. "What's the matter?"

Blush

I glance away, my cheeks heating as I force myself to move again. I can't seem to find the rhythm, though, and Edward's not fooled.

"Riley?"

I look back to find him frowning slightly, his forehead wrinkled. I try a smile that fails miserably.

"Talk to me, Riley. What's going on?"

I sigh and shake my head again, even as I say, "It's nothing. It's stupid."

"Anything that makes you look like that has to be something. Tell me."

Swallowing, I study his face, completely unsure what to do with this commanding, confident Edward – so unlike the guy I knew.

Explain

I find myself nearly stuttering as I try to get the words out. I'm amazed at how quickly I'm reduced from the confident, accomplished man I've become to an awkward kid again.

Edward slows, freezing as he listens, and when I finish with, "Are you sure you're not just fucking with me?" he sighs and shakes his head.

He gives me a rueful half-smile and presses a hard kiss against my lips. "Riley… I can tell you that when I saw you tonight, I absolutely, completely, without a doubt thought nothing except that I wanted you. Let it go… please?"

Apology

He kisses my jaw, moving his lips to my ear. "I honest-to-god don't care that you fucked Victoria. I don't care that we made each other's lives hell every single day. I don't even care that you spread rumors that I sucked Emmett's cock."

The heat in my cheeks blazes at that. "Fuck. I forgot that one. God, I'm sorry."

He shrugs. "Long time ago. I'm over it. Besides, I did."

I can't help but laugh, and he joins me. When our eyes meet, his smile seems genuine.

"How can you just get over all that?"

He sighs in exasperation.

Convince

"Can I ask you something?" he asks instead of answering.

"Yeah, sure."

He steps back then, putting as much distance between us as possible – which isn't much, considering the crowd surrounding us. He has to raise his voice to say, "Do you hate me?"

"No," I answer, surprised.

"Do you want to kick my ass right now?"

"No…"

"Then why can't you believe that I don't hate you either?"

When he puts it like that, I feel stupid for my reservations. He studies my face and then smiles, grabbing my hand and yanking me back to him. "Now…" he whispers.

Proposition

"About what I said earlier…" His breath tickles my ear as his hands drift down my back, cupping my ass. "I meant it. You have any plans for later tonight?"

A thrill of anticipation shoots through me, and I let myself focus on the fantasy for a moment – burying my cock in Edward's ass, seeing Jasper's lean, nude body for the first time, feeling him stretch me.

"Jesus," I breathe.

Edward chuckles and squeezes my ass. "Can I take that to mean you're free?"

Before I can answer, strong arms wrap around me from behind. "What'd I miss?" Jasper asks.

Taunt

Edward's eyes are on me as he says to Jasper, "I just invited Riley to our place tonight."

"Excellent… what'd he say?" His voice lowers as he kisses the join of my neck and shoulder.

"Nothing yet." Edward smirks.

Jasper's breath tickles my ear as he whispers, "Do you need a little convincing, Ri? We'd be more comfortable at home, but say the word, and I'll take you to the bathroom and show you just how good I am on my knees."

I cough at his candor, and Edward's grin widens. Quickly turning halfway, I stare at Jasper in disbelief.

Spot

"What do you say, Riley?" Edward asks, and something about the way they both watch me tells me this is the moment of no return. Oh, I'm sure we could just keep dancing, but it would be half-hearted, and I know it would end with all of us disappointed.

I don't want that.

Still, I've never been with two guys at once – especially not when one of them was someone I thought I hated all my life – so my heart is in my throat when I eloquently say, "Umm…" I glance between the two of them. "Yeah, okay… I'm in."

Leave

Jasper holds open the door to a sleek gunmetal gray car completely unlike the flashy silver Volvo Edward drove in high school. I climb into the backseat and then slide over quickly when Jasper nearly sits in my lap.

Edward, sitting behind the wheel, laughs at my expression in the rear-view mirror, but his words are directed at Jasper. "That eager, baby?"

"Mmm…" Jasper hums wordlessly, his fingers trailing down my chest as he kisses my ear. "Can't help it… I want you, Riley."

That last bit – low-pitched and needy – makes me moan with him. "Fuck," I whisper, kissing him.

Drive

Jasper sprawls out on top of me, pressing my body into the supple leather seat. He kisses me relentlessly, leaving me panting each time he breaks our kiss to explore my chest with his lips.

I'm so focused on him that I am barely aware of the drive, noticing only when a particular curve causes his hard cock to press more forcefully against me.

His teasing hands drift over my crotch, lightly touching, never squeezing, and I find myself whining and wordlessly pleading.

It's not until he suddenly sits up that I notice we've stopped. "You ready, Riley?" he asks.

Pause

When we step in the door, Edward turns to hang our coats – which we hadn't bothered to wear – on the coat rack. Jasper takes my hand, laces his fingers through mine, and says, "Can we get you a drink?"

Something about the normalcy of it all gives me pause. The atmosphere has shifted, the charge replaced with something… proper.

The thought almost makes me snort.

My gut warns me not to pause, not to let this slip into a night of hanging out, because I'm not sure I'll be able to go through with it if I think about it.

Plunge

Everything is silent in the wooden entryway until I shake my head. "No," I murmur.

A smile flits across Edward's face before his desire-darkened eyes train on mine. He steps closer, reaching up to cup my cheek as he licks his lips. Jasper's body presses against mine, his free hand slipping down to squeeze my ass.

Our bodies entangle naturally – hands caressing, lips exploring – and I wonder how this can feel right.

I don't know which of them leads, but soon we're all making our way down a hall to a room, where the dim light reveals a massive bed.

Whisper

"Shit," I breathe, unable to tear my eyes away from the bed that seems to dominate the room.

A low, amused chuckle that I identify as Edward's comes from my left, and Jasper appears in front of my face. He kisses me softly, deeply, and then pulls back with a wink. "Still in?" he whispers.

My eyes scan his face before slipping to the left. One look at Edward's face – concerned, questioning, hopeful – is enough to make me nod. "Absolutely."

They wear matching grins as they close in on me, mouths and hands working to rid me of my clothes.

Push

I feel the back of the bed hit my thighs, and Jasper gives me a shove, making me sit down hard. Before I can ask what's happening, he drops to his knees in front of me. I curse under my breath, and then Edward's there beside him.

My eyes widen as I take a deep, stuttering breath when both their tongues lick leisurely lines up the ridge of my cock. They tangle at my tip, pausing to kiss each other hungrily, the head of my dick still within the confines of their open mouths.

I moan and whimper, completely overwhelmed.

Helpless

I feel almost lost as they work me over. All I can do is stare and groan and try not to come while they completely dominate me. They work as a single entity – my cock hits the back of Jasper's throat while Edward kisses me passionately, his hand lightly kneading my balls.

As soon as Edward's hand slides away, Jasper's replaces it, almost as if in answer to some silent communication. When my wordless utterances reach a fevered pitch, Jasper finally pulls away, smirking up at me through his lashes while he licks his lips.

"Told you I was good."

Break

We all three laugh, shattering whatever tension might've been left. I can't speak, so I grab Jasper beneath the arms, surprised by my complete lack of strength when I try to lift him.

Luckily, he takes the hint and crawls on top of me, helping me to slide up the bed. Only when his body is flush with mine, his cold metal belt buckle meeting my overheated skin, do I realize that they're both still dressed.

I try to protest, but it's impossible with Jasper's mouth devouring mine, his tongue exploring every recess.

"Lie here and watch, baby," he whispers.

Dance

With that, he slips away, moving to stand beside the bed. Edward clicks on a lamp, brightening the room that much more, and I'm mesmerized by the way they close the distance between them.

Every step is deliberate, their eyes trained on each other in a way that makes me almost feel like an intruder.

That is, until Edward turns suddenly, his back to Jasper's chest as they both look at me. Edward reaches up, his fingers tangling in Jasper's blond hair, and I'm intensely aware that this is how I must have looked on the dance floor with Jasper.

Seduce

It's strange, really.

I'm nude – in their bed – with pre-come wetting my abdomen, so aroused I can't begin to think straight, but every move they make is still calculated for seduction.

As if they need to do anything more.

At least one set of eyes is always on me, blue and green alike checking for my reaction as they undress each other. Their bodies undulate, moved by some unheard but present beat.

When Edward unbuttons Jasper's shirt and kisses his way down his chest, I inhale sharply and sit up, my hand gripping my aching cock at the revealed ink.

Pleased

"I think he likes that," Jasper murmurs, and Edward glances over his shoulder.

When he sees me stroking myself, he moans softly and grins, turning back to lick a long line around the edge of the tattoo on Jasper's ribs. From his knees, he looks up at Jasper. "Show him mine," he whispers.

One side of Jasper's lips curves into a smile as he reaches down and pulls Edward's shirt over his head. I groan at the sight of black ink stretching across Edward's back – Edward, the golden boy, the perfect student, the captain of the Academic Team.

"Fuck me."

Accept

I didn't mean to speak aloud, but I'm almost glad I did when they both stop and turn to look at me.

"I think I will," Jasper answers with a smirk.

After exchanging a quick glance, he and Edward make short work of their clothes. As they crawl up the bed toward me, I watch with wide eyes, not wanting to miss a second.

Hot kisses and teasing caresses heighten the sensation of two hard bodies pressed against mine. When Edward pulls away, his voice is pouting and playful. "Riley?" At my acknowledging hum, he whispers, "Will you fuck me?"

Interrupt

"Fuck yes," I answer breathlessly, pulling him hard to me and kissing him with everything I have.

Jasper's blond curls brush my forehead when he leans down to whisper, "Riley?"

"Hmm?" I open my eyes, my lips lingering against Edward's.

"Can I fuck you?" Jasper's blue eyes blaze as he speaks, and I nearly whimper, suddenly wanting nothing more than to feel that man stretching me.

"Please," I manage.

With a quick smile, he suddenly disappears. Edward's insistent lips make my eyes close again, but they pop open when I feel Jasper's strong hands lifting my knees from the mattress.

Flutter

A momentary feeling of uncertainty stabs my gut, and Edward pulls back to look at my face. He gives me a small smile and cups my cheek. "Say the word, Riley."

I know what he's offering – a way out – but I really don't want to take it. I shake my head, taking a deep breath as I spread my legs wider for Jasper, who hums something unintelligible and kisses my thigh.

Edward smiles as he shifts, moving to straddle me. "Did you know…" he whispers against my lips, "that since I was fifteen years old, I've imagined you like this?"

Defense

Strangely moved by his admission, I cover with a smartass reply. "What? With another man between my – oh dear god," I break off as Jasper's lubed finger brushes across my tight entrance.

"No," Edward says wryly. "That's a later addition…"

He leans down, biting my bottom lip hard enough to make me hiss.

"What I imagined is straddling you…" He nips at my chin, making his way along my jaw. "Feeling your cock buried deep in my ass… riding you… feeling you claw my chest…"

"Jesus."

His whispered words drive me to a frenzy, just like Jasper's fingers stretching me.

Ready

"It's what helped me make it through dating Victoria…" he continues, admissions pouring off his tongue, though I have trouble concentrating on them as Jasper's fingers slip in and out of me, his thumb massaging my prostate.

It's only when I'm nearly ready to yell for him to just fuck me already that I realize I haven't been paying attention to Edward.

"Shit, sorry," I mumble, moving to sit up.

Edward pushes me back down with a seductive smile. "Jasper's got me," he says as he shifts, letting me look between us to see both of Jasper's hands at work.

Beg

The sight of it – the knowledge that Jasper's working his magic on Edward, too – is enough to make me shudder. "God please… I can't take it anymore. Please fuck me, Jasper. Edward, let me… can I… oh god, please…"

They chuckle at my babbling, and I hear the tell-tale tearing of a condom wrapper before the cool sheath rolls onto my cock. I hear another, and my gut tightens with anticipation.

Am I really doing this?

I have a little trouble even picturing how this will work, exactly, despite having seen – and greatly enjoyed – group porn.

"Relax… we've got you."

Linger

Edward kisses me lightly and then sits up, making me whimper when his ass presses against my sheathed cock. With a wicked grin, he rolls his hips, making my eyes roll back into my head.

When I open them again, he's turned halfway around, kissing Jasper deeply. They look so natural, so right, so fucking sexy, that I wonder again how the hell I'm here.

I don't have to wonder long, though, because with a light slap to Edward's ass, Jasper breaks the kiss. His eyes find mine, and when he's satisfied by whatever he sees, he whispers, "Perfect."

Finally

Edward moves further up my body, spreading his knees. I feel Jasper's warm hand on the base of my cock before Edward eases himself back, eyes closed and groaning. He doesn't stop until I'm buried inside him, our bodies flush.

My hands slide from his knees up his thighs, coming to rest on his hips as I struggle not to pound into him. I wait, giving him time to adjust, but then I realize that's not what he's waiting for.

Oh, no.

He's waiting for Jasper, whose legs slide beneath mine as the head of his cock presses against my hole.

Sweat

The feeling of Jasper fucking me while Edward rides me is incomparable. They take over, both their bodies moving purposefully while I lie there, motionless. Stunned.

Nothing could have prepared me for this.

Heat.

Pressure.

Squeezing.

Dripping.

Clawing.

My mind focuses on the smallest things – Jasper's fingertips wrapping over Edward's shoulder, blunt nails digging in; Edward tightening around me, sending heat pulsing through my groin; Edward's cock bouncing against my abdomen, thudding softly.

Forcing myself from my stupor, I reach out, taking him in hand. I'm rewarded with a low, wordless groan as Edward leans forward, his lips claiming mine.

Motion

When he sucks lightly on my tongue, I feel a current ripple through me, jolting me to life. My hips begin rocking, forcing Jasper deeper into me as I force myself into Edward, never breaking our kiss.

I hear panting and grunting with no idea who is making what noise.

And I find I like it.

When hands roam my chest, I can't be sure of whose they are.

And I don't care.

All I know is I want more – and they both give it. Edward moves faster, driving himself onto me harder as Jasper's hips slap loudly against mine.

Overwhelmed

I'm in sensation overload. I've never experienced anything like this before – the stretching and squeezing all at once. It isn't long before I'm clenching my stomach, trying desperately to stave off my orgasm.

I can tell it won't be long, though. Even as I try to warn Edward, try to ask Jasper to please stop for a moment, Edward leans down and kisses me fully, his hips rocking at a different angle.

I cry out, my entire body tensing from head-to-toe before I dissolve into shudders. Edward hums against my lips, rolling his hips seductively as he coaxes me through.

Stare

I slip out of Edward as he moves to his hands and knees. I try to lift my arms, wanting to help get him there, too, but my whole body feels fluid.

Then he leans down and kisses me hungrily. "You don't mind, do you?"

I start to ask what the hell he's talking about, but when I lift my head slightly, it's to see Jasper's hand between Edward's legs as he guides himself in. "Oh my god," I whisper, shaking my head.

I don't really know if I'm giving permission or saying no until my arms wrap around Edward.

Haze

The next few moments are surreal. I hold and kiss Edward, jostled by the movement of Jasper's body as he pounds into him. Sliding my hand down Edward's chest, I wrap my hand around his cock just as he's doing the same. Together, we jack him off, our hands moving in unison as he begins to gasp and moan.

I feel him tensing, feel his cock pulsing in my hand, and I squeeze as I twist near the tip. Jasper thrusts in harder; Edward cries out, his hot release spilling over my chest. He falls forward, bracing himself over me.

After

I'm vaguely aware of Jasper's movements, but mostly I marvel at what just happened. Edward's skin is glistening with sweat, making me feel the chill of my own skin. He gives me a breathless half-smile when he sees me watching, and then his eyes close as he whispers, "Holy fuck."

Jasper's own cry isn't far behind, and the sudden stillness of the bed seems amplified. After a long, silent pause, Jasper chuckles and falls onto his side, dragging Edward with him.

He slings his arm across Edward's waist and lifts up onto his elbow as both of them watch me.

Question

"So…" Jasper says, making us all smile.

I laugh, answering the unspoken question. "Wow… that was…" I shake my head, completely at a loss.

"Fucking awesome," Jasper supplies.

This time, they join me in laughing. "Yeah, it was." My hand moves of its own accord, caressing Jasper's arm before sliding to Edward's chest. "So… umm…"

"What happens now?" Edward asks, his tone making it clear that he's guessing at my meaning.

I nod, and he pushes himself up, leaning across me to kiss me softly. "Well, for starters… we do a little of this… until we feel like doing more."

Exhaustion

Edward makes good on his promise, and we spend hours kissing and petting, sucking and fucking, until I think we've tried every combination, every position, every act I've ever imagined – all in one night.

I almost want to cry in relief when Jasper says, "Jesus fuck, I'm spent."

Edward, his voice muffled by his face pressed into his pillow, says, "Thank god."

Jasper laughs and smacks Edward's ass hard enough to leave a handprint and make his head pop up. He gives Jasper a sleepy grin, murmuring, "Love you, babe."

"I love you, too." Jasper's answer is sweet – and unexpected.

Rest

We don't talk much, but somewhere along the way, I realize that we're not going anywhere. The window is lightening, and I feel myself drifting off. One of them throws a blanket over me, and the last thing I feel are Edward's warm lips pressing against my throat. "You're amazing, Riley," he whispers.

I try to grunt a reply, but I'm not sure what comes out before sleep claims me.

I don't know how many hours pass before I wake, but the glaring light of day meets my bleary eyes.

When I shift, Jasper's gruff voice says softly, "Morning, Riley."

Change

"Hey," I answer just as quietly, shifting to my elbows. Edward snores loudly between us, flat on his back with his arm thrown across his eyes.

Jasper glances at him, a fond smile on his face, and then he looks back up at me. "It'll be a couple of hours before he's up. You hungry?"

"Yeah," I answer, surprised by the normalcy of the gesture somehow. Gone is the sultry-nearly-to-the-point-of-bizarre man from the night before, and in his place is… a cool guy.

"Come on." He nods toward the door and stands, my eyes immediately drawn to his bare ass.

Breakfast

I sit on a barstool, watching Jasper cook in a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. Neither of us has spoken since he asked me how I like my eggs, and I can't decide if I feel awkward or comfortable. I think the paradox comes from the fact that this should feel weird as hell – but it doesn't.

Jasper interrupts my musing when he plates our food and moves it to the bar. "Hot sauce?" he asks as he heads for the refrigerator.

We sort out condiments, and he makes a face when I pour ketchup on my eggs.

Conversation

Our talk is light – food, weather, dancing, hobbies – as we finish our breakfast. When Jasper stands to clear away our plates, he pauses by my stool. Leaning down, he kisses me leisurely and murmurs against my lips, "I'm really glad Edward saw you last night, Riley."

He leaves me sitting there in stunned silence and goes to the sink, washing up our plates before I finally find my voice.

He's drying his hands on a towel when I say, "Jasper?"

Glancing at me, he sighs and drops the towel on the counter. "It's that time, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

Drink

He glances to the side, and I follow his gaze to the clock on the microwave.

1:23

"Well, it's after noon…" With that, he ducks beneath the bar, surfacing with a bottle of whiskey and a couple of glasses. He pours us each a thumb and nods toward the door.

I follow him into a den, where we settled onto a comfortable leather couch. Jasper hands me my glass
and stretches his arm out on the back of the couch, facing me.

"The time when we talk about… this. Us."

I raise one eyebrow. "Us?"

Jasper nods, sipping his whiskey.

Us

When I don't say anything else, he sighs. "Come on, Riley. You know what I'm talking about. Us. Do we do this often? Can we do this again? All that."

Instead of answering, I take a long pull of my whiskey, my eyes tightening at the burn. He remains silent, too, so I finally take the bait. "Yeah, okay. So I was wondering…"

His smile is almost sad, maybe regretful as he watches me. "I like you, Riley," he says cryptically.

"Okay… so why does that sound like a dismissal?"

"Because it is," he answers, cutting his eyes to me.

Wind

"Wow." The word leaves me in a rush as I deflate. I drain the rest of my whiskey, unsure what to do from here. I hadn't even realized until this moment that I wanted to see them again – and now the possibility is gone. "That sucks," I say aloud.

Jasper attempts a smile that falls, his lips twisting into a grimace. "Yeah," he says simply before killing the rest of his drink. He lets his head fall back onto the couch and stares at the ceiling.

"Can I at least fucking know why?" The heat in my voice surprises me.

Regret

He sighs and puts his glass on the coffee table, resting his forearms on his knees and clasping his hands. His eyes are trained on them when he speaks again. "It has nothing to do with you," he begins.

I snort. "Right. 'It's not you; it's me.'"

He gives a half-laugh and shakes his head. "I'm serious. It's really not you. We just… fuck, this is usually not a problem."

I feel the hurt setting in when I wonder if maybe this wasn't Edward's perfect revenge after all. My voice is bitter and antagonistic when I say, "I'm so sorry.

Debate

He's quiet for a moment, and I can see some sort of argument playing out in his mind. I don't know him well enough to know what it is, but it's not long before he says, "Fuck it," and runs his fingers through his hair. "Just hear me out, okay?"

He takes my complete lack of response for an invitation, and I find myself listening despite the anger searing my chest.

"Edward and I do this a lot. Always guys we don't know – guys who know it's just for one night – and never with the same guy twice," he begins.

Wait

I frown at him, and he half-shrugs. "We fucked up with you."

My eyes widen before I explode. "Fuck you."

When I try to stand up, he catches my arm. "Just listen. Please."

I jerk my hand away but find myself standing there, my feet unwilling to carry me away out of sheer morbid curiosity.

Then I realize that I'm hoping – somehow, some way – that there's another explanation for this… that Edward is not the asshole I fear he is.

"Sit down. Please?" It's the pleading tone in Jasper's voice that makes me obey, and I turn to him expectantly.

Begin

"Thanks," he whispers, attempting a smile before his brow furrows. "Okay, so…"

His words begin pouring out, and I listen as he starts at the very beginning – meeting Edward, falling in love, realizing a year later that there was someone else he was attracted to, hesitantly bringing it up, only to find out Edward felt the same way.

"It was then that we decided to try it – to be together but share our bed, too." I find myself nodding and stop, annoyed at even that small amount of understanding.

"It was kind of rough at first. We argued sometimes. Just…"

Flow

"I guess it was jealousy mostly. If he looked at someone too long or if I moaned too loud, we… worried, you know? But we worked past it. For a long time, we just went with whatever happened. We might see a guy only once – or we might be with him for weeks at a time. But then we met this guy… Peter."

His voice deepens and his lips twist as he tells me about the guy they were with for six months.

"He called Edward at work one day. Told him I wanted to be with him, not Edward."

Lies

"He made up all kinds of shit. Edward came home just… fucking raging. He yelled at me, shit that didn't make sense – saying I'd been with Peter alone, that I'd told Peter I was leaving him. It took me for-fucking-ever to calm him down and even longer to convince him none of it was true."

I frown down at my empty glass, wishing it was filled again so I wouldn't have to feel sorry for the guys who just fucked me and were apparently kicking me out.

"We stopped for a long time after that, but… well, this is us."

Understanding

"This is what works for us. It's what we like, what keeps us happy. So after awhile, we were both thinking about it. I wasn't saying shit about it, but Edward brought it up, and… well, then we set up our rules and…" He shrugs as he trails off.

I swallow, pondering all the questions I could ask. The one I do catches him off guard. "What are your rules?"

"Just the two I told you – random guy we meet together and only one time."

I sigh, feeling annoyed that it makes sense. "But you broke a rule with me?"

Admit

"Yes."

"Why?"

When I catch Jasper's eye, he smiles at me a little sadly. "Because I've never seen Edward so… obsessed. Seriously, he just couldn't stop talking about you. Watching you. He'd told me about you before, and I guess I just couldn't let him miss the chance for some closure."

At his guarded expression, realization sends me reeling. As I think back over the night at the club – and in bed – his gestures take on a different meaning. I can't bring myself to say it aloud, but I also can't help thinking it.

He's worried Edward might leave him.

Try

"What Peter did to you guys is terrible." My words are true, if not what I really want to say now. "He was beyond an asshole. You and Edward have something…" I trail off, trying to find words that don't sound trite or ridiculous. I fail. "Hell, you have the coolest relationship I've ever seen. That takes a lot of trust."

Jasper nods as a smile ghosts across his lips.

"Look," I begin, pressing on before I can stop myself. "I'm not him. I got all my asshat bullshit out in high school. I would never do anything like that."

Honest

He doesn't respond, though I see him swallow.

"Last night was fucking amazing. Yes, I had a thing for Edward in high school. Yes, that's still there…" I slide closer to him, resting my hand on his thigh. "But I like you, too, Jasper. I'm not some high school boy anymore, and neither is Edward. I want to get to know you – both of you. Can I?"

He hesitates, and I want to punch him for making me put myself out there like this. Something in me needs this, though.

"You already broke one rule with me, right?" I push.

Balk

"You know I can't make that decision alone," he finally says.

I nod, disappointed even though it's more than I expected. "That's fair. I wouldn't expect you to." I reach up, tilting his face toward mine. "But just so we're clear… I want you. I want Edward. I want to see you both again."

He cracks a smile, chuckling softly. "You don't give up easily, do you?"

"Nope."

His smile fades as he whispers, "I'll keep that in mind."

We watch each other in silence until I can't take it anymore. "May I?" My whisper is an echo of Edward.

Permission

He licks his lips before whispering, "Please."

I smile and lean forward, pressing my lips to his. He moans softly, and then I'm suddenly on my back as Jasper stretches out over me, his body a comfortable weight as we spend who-knows-how-long making out like a couple of teenagers. Our hands roam innocently, caressing arms and sides and hips, but neither of us make a move to take it further.

"Starting without me?" Edward's husky voice makes us both look up, and something flashes across Jasper's face.

He hops off me and crosses the room, wrapping his arms around Edward.

Distance

"Afternoon, gorgeous," he murmurs before kissing Edward, who hums and tangles his fingers in Jasper's hair.

The sight of them combined with my arousal from Jasper's teasing makes me groan, and Edward laughs as he breaks away. He pats Jasper's ass and walks over to me, leaning down to kiss me chastely. "Thanks for last night," he says quietly.

I want to scream at him that it's not enough – I want more – but he hasn't been privy to my conversation with Jasper. He's the one with the doubts, the insecurities, and I find that I don't want to hurt him.

Welcome

"Any time," I say, and I can feel Jasper's eyes boring into me as Edward and I watch each other.

Edward gives me a small smile that makes it seem like he has something else to say. Instead, he nips my lip and asks if I've eaten already. When I say Jasper made me breakfast, he nods. "Alright… want a shower before we drive you home?"

"Sure," I answer, my words coming a little too quickly, just like they did last night.

"Come on." Edward winks, offering me his hand.

Moments later, we're all three beneath the spray, hands roaming.

Spent

We're exhausted and sore, so our teasing leads nowhere, but we have fun despite the lump in my throat. I can't decide if it's anger or hurt or disappointment or some strange amalgamation of all three.

They take care of me again, cleaning me thoroughly while barely letting me return the favor. Edward slips out of the shower first with Jasper following just behind. I stand beneath the showerhead, letting the steaming water wash away shampoo and whatever that god-awful feeling is.

When I shut off the water and step out, they're nowhere to be found. I grab a towel.

Pensive

They still haven't returned by the time I'm all dry, so I stall as long as I can before stepping into the bedroom. "Edward? Jasper?" I call.

A muffled voice answers, "In here," just before the closet door opens. They both come out, holding jeans and giving off a furtive vibe I pretend not to notice. Our conversation is light, but I feel the strain beneath the surface as we all get dressed.

Much too soon, we're in Edward's car. Jasper's in the front seat beside him, and I stare out the window, resigning myself to this being the end.

Farewell

When we pull up outside my apartment building, they turn to look at each other before looking back at me. Both of them get out of the car when I do, and we stand on the sidewalk staring at each other.

"Well… thanks," I finally manage, feeling awkward and suddenly ready for this just to be over. "It was fun." Even I hardly notice my pause before the final word, but Edward frowns before nodding.

He hugs me tightly, rubbing my back before he kisses my ear. "Thank you," he whispers.

Jasper kisses my lips softly and caresses my cheek.

Hope

I turn toward the building as they start to walk away. I hear a nearly-silent exchange between them, but I don't even try to find out what it is. Instead, I push open the glass door and go to step inside.

"Hey, Riley!" Jasper's voice is followed by the pounding of feet on the sidewalk. "Oh, excuse me," he murmurs, and I glance over in confusion to see him squeezing past an older woman as he holds out a card.

When I take it with a frown, he explains, "Our number. Call us sometime?"

He gives me an impish grin.

Choice

"What?" I ask stupidly.

"Edward left it up to me," he says huskily, his eyes trailing from my head to my feet and back again. "He was right… there's just something about you, Riley."

My smile starts to spread at the look of desire on his face. Still, I feel some strange sense of responsibility. "You sure about this?"

"Yes," he answers, his voice lower. "Please call us."

We watch each other in silence until Edward appears, slipping his arms around Jasper's waist and resting his head on his shoulder. "Please," he adds.

I grin. "You better believe I will."

Promise

"Excellent," Jasper murmurs before stepping closer. He puts his hands on my hips, pulling my body flush with his before kissing me fully.

When we part, Edward's there to give me a soulful kiss of his own. He bites his lip and presses his forehead against mine before turning to kiss Jasper. Something about the gesture just… fits, and I find myself asking, "You guys free for dinner tomorrow night?"

They laugh and exchange a look.

"I think we just might be," Jasper says.

"See you then," Edward adds.

They walk away, leaving me with a smile – and a promise.

1 comment: