Friday, September 9, 2011

Morning Menage



A/N: Happy Birthday, Shalu! We hope you have a fantastic day, sweets.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.
ooOoo

Stealth

“Shh…”

The sound wakes me, but I just shift, holding onto sleep as I tighten my hold on my lovers. A smooth back is warm against my chest, and I inhale the scent of Jasper before exhaling with a soft hum.

“He’s gonna choke me…” Emmett whispers.

“Shh!” Jasper hisses, and they both dissolve into what can only be called giggles. I can’t help but smile at their ridiculous – and obviously futile – attempt to let me sleep.

Too comfortable to care, I leave my hand where it is – my arm stretched across Jasper’s shoulder and my fingertips brushing Emmett’s curls.


Stolen

“But-” Emmett starts before being cut off with a soft hum from Jasper. My arm's jostled a little as they move, however much they try to stay still as they kiss.

Jasper shifts minutely.

Emmett moans. “Jesus, Jazz.”

“Shut up,” Jasper hisses quietly. “You'll wake him.”

I already am, but I'm too amused and curious to let them in on that. I kind of want to see how far they'll go with their attempts to 'let me sleep'. I know it won't be long before Emmett'll-

Another shift. Jasper moans this time.

Yep. That's my boy, Emmett, never holding back.



Stifle

“Shut up,” Emmett says in a voice that’s clearly mocking Jasper.

“Fuck you,” Jasper breathes before his body pulls slightly away from mine. I hear their soft noises of desire as they kiss hungrily – and I feel my cock stirring in response.

Jesus.

Jasper’s shoulder moves under my arm just before I hear Emmett moan loudly. The sound cuts off abruptly.

“Sorry, sorry,” Emmett whispers hurriedly. “You know I can’t think when you-”

“Will you shut. The. Fuck. Up?”

“Make me,” Emmett teases.

Jasper’s arm begins to move rhythmically as he lifts his head, presumably to kiss Emmett into silence.


Peek

Oh, Christ.

The noises coming from them are becoming louder the more they lose themselves in the actions, which are becoming more erratic as they go. My cock aches to be touched as I hear Emmett's needy whimper into Jasper's mouth.

Unable to stand not getting the visual as well as the audio, I slowly open my eyes and lift my head just a fraction, enough to see my lovers with their eyes closed, wanton desire on their faces.

Emmett's flush on his cheeks tells me he's getting close.

Neither of them even notice when I pull my arm away.


Startle

Rolling away from them, I reach for the pump bottle of lube on the nightstand. I spread the slick liquid on my fingertips as I shift back toward my men, who are still oblivious to the fact that I’m awake.

I don’t give Jasper any warning. I just slide my fingertips between his cheeks and press them against his hole, rubbing lightly before slipping my middle finger in.

“Oh fuck, Edward,” Jasper moans breathily.

“I’m Emmett.”

“Not you, dumbass… Ed’s awake.” Jasper cuts his explanation short as he groans, pressing back against my fingers. “More.”

Emmett’s head appears. “Morning, sexy.”


Join

Reaching my other arm over Jasper's head, I pull Emmett roughly in my direction. He gets the idea and leans over Jasper, kissing me. I bite his lip and growl, “Thought you'd start the fun without me?”

I'm not mad. Far from it. Still, I enjoy watching Emmett squirm a little as he tries to apologize.

Jasper's moan is his only response to the conversation between me and Emmett, though that might be because I'm pushing a second finger into him.

“Em, shut up and get on your knees,” I command, nipping at his chin.

“Hell, yes,” he grins, scurrying.

Order

Emmett shifts to his hands and knees, his feet just inches in front of Jasper’s face. Jasper, however, is paying no attention. His eyes are closed and his lips parted as he fucks himself on my fingers, rocking his hips and driving his straining cock into his own fist.

When I pull away, he whimpers and opens his eyes. “Why’d you stop?”

I lean down and kiss him thoroughly before whispering against his lips, “Because I want you to come while I’m fucking you… and you’re balls-deep in Emmett.”

“God damn, I love when you get this way,” he growls.


Ready

“Me, too, now hurry the fuck up already before I bust a nut from sheer frustration here,” Emmett grumbles, shaking his ass at Jasper.

Jasper and I laugh, each of us smacking Emmett's ass, which causes him first to yelp, then moan. “Goddamn,” he mutters.

Jasper clambers across me for the lube, then rolls over to prep Emmett, whose loud moans fill the room, soon joined by Jasper's when my fingers return to their previous duty.

Once we're all ready, Jasper pushes in first, forcing Emmett to hold still as I take Jasper. As usual, Emmett's the first to move.



Perspire

Our bodies slap together, rocking in time to the music of flesh meeting flesh. Jasper’s hands grasp Emmett’s hips, pushing him away before slamming him back.

Jasper’s back is to my chest, his head alternately lolling back against my shoulder and dropping forward as he pants and struggles to hold it together.

I don’t give him a chance to recover. I pound into him relentlessly, tasting the salty perspiration of his neck whenever I can. My hands roam his chest and Emmett’s back, exploring every inch of delicious skin I can reach. My eyes hungrily devour their beautiful, naked forms.


First

Jasper half-whimpers, half-cries out, “Fuck, I-I... oh my God! I can't...”

He tightens around me, his body completely locked down as he comes. Emmett whines in dismay, “So close... please, baby...”

I still my hips, pressed up tight against Jasper, knowing he's in sensation overload and unable to handle more.

“S-sorry,” he shudders, shaking his head.

Pulling out, I guide him to lie on his back next to us, smacking Emmett's ass to stop him jacking off. “Fuck,” he mumbles. “Ed, please...”

Kissing Jasper tenderly, I cup his cheek. He smiles and nods in understanding.

“Hands. Off. Emmett,” I growl.


Suck

His frustrated whine turns into a deep moan as I press into him.

“Holy fuck, Ed,” he breathes, bucking his hips against me. “Fuck me, baby. Close. Hard.”

He mumbles incoherently, trying desperately to tell me what he needs. His words suddenly break off into, “O-oh oooh…”

I look down to find that Jasper’s slid underneath Emmett, lying on his back as one arm snakes around Emmett’s waist and the other arm moves rhythmically. His messy slurping sounds spur me on, and I grab both Emmett’s shoulders as my hips thrust into him wildly. Emmett’s noises are no longer human.


Team

Emmett's struggling to meet my thrusts, thanks to Jasper's handiwork – both figuratively and literally, because I can feel Jasper's hands skim along my thighs, as well as feel the brush of his fingers where Emmett and I are joined.

Still, I keep fucking him harder, nearly brutal as I chase that feeling of bliss that's so close by.

Suddenly, Emmett groans loud and long, his whole body shuddering as he tightens around me.

“Fuck, Jazz, whatever you just did, do it again... Jesus,” I gasp.

A muffled chuckle from Jazz joins a whimper from Emmett as Jasper does as asked.


Reach

My thighs begin to tremble, heat pooling in my groin as I feel myself right there on the edge. I slow slightly, relishing the heightened sensation of each long thrust.

Emmett gives a nearly hysterical cry and then roars, his body flailing wildly. Jasper holds on, both arms wrapped awkwardly around Emmett’s waist as he coaxes him through an orgasm so intense that his entire body convulses.

His tightness, his heat – they combine with the sounds he makes to send my own release coursing through me. I come deep inside of Emmett, fucking loving the feeling of nothing between us.


Appreciate

Jasper scrambles as both Emmett and I collapse in a heap on the bed, then moves so I'm in the middle.

Emmett and Jasper wrap themselves around me, alternating kisses among us.

The sheets are soiled, we're all sweaty and gross, but none of us can be bothered with trivialities like that. We'll take care of those things later. Right now, we're too busy enjoying the mellow connection we feel.

Grasping their hands, I hold them over my heart, kissing each man in turn. “I love you both so much,” I whisper. “I can't imagine life without either of you.”


Only

Emmett and Jasper exchange a grin, but then Emmett’s face turns serious as he says gruffly, “I love you, too, Ed.” A smile flickers across his face as he meets Jasper’s gaze across my chest. “And I love you.”

They exchange a sweet kiss inches from me before all our lips are dancing, kisses pressed here and there.

“Who would’ve thought, huh?” Emmett muses aloud. Jasper and I both chuckle, knowing what he’s thinking.

No way would I have believed two guys that picked me up in a bar would turn out to be the ones I can’t live without.


Return

Jasper grins, winking as he says, “I didn't think anyone else'd be able to deal with your sorry ass, Em, but Edward sure as hell knows how to keep you in check.”

“Hey!” Emmett scowls, smacking Jasper's ass. “If memory serves, you were the one who insisted on picking up a pretty boy for the night and then couldn't stop dreaming about him.”

Grumbling, I shift so I'm on top of Emmett, while Jasper's hand slides to my back. “And it was you who kept calling me, begging for another lay, so shut the fuck up already and kiss me.”


Bossy

“You sure are bossy,” Emmett mutters, but his lips capture mine in a heated kiss as his hands trail up my back, flattening against my shoulder blades to pull me closer.

“And you love it,” Jasper tells him. “So stop complaining.”

Breaking our kiss briefly, Emmett whispers, “Mmm… sure fucking do…”

When his lips return to mine, I chuckle, lightly rolling my hips against his. His hand slides down to grab my ass while Jasper squeezes the other cheek before his fingers tease the puckered flesh between.

I lift my head to moan, and Jasper’s mouth is on mine immediately.


Promise

Jasper's finger presses a little harder, not quite breaching me. I moan, wishing we didn't have to wait, needing them both now.

Emmett chuckles, massaging my ass-cheeks roughly. “Oh, don't worry, baby. Just give us a few to recoup, and I promise you'll get what you want.”

Jasper stage-whispers, “You'll get both of us. Been a while since we've taken you together.”

This time, I'm the one left whimpering. And wanting, even though I'm still spent, too.

For now, I enjoy their promises for the future – both immediate and long-term – as we kiss and caress, content just where I am.

2 comments: