Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Perfect Fit


A/N: Happy Birthday, Sariedee! We hope you have a fantastic day.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.
ooOoo

sneak

“Watch it,” he hisses, both of us wincing at the too-loud sound of the stair creaking under my weight.

“Sorry,” I whisper, taking a deep breath, tightening my hold on his hand as he leads the way up to his room.

He stops at his floor, peering out of the little window into the hallway before opening the door and poking his head around to make sure we're clear. He turns, nodding to me before pulling me along the corridor until we reach his door.

He fumbles with his keys. I lean in to whisper, “Jasper, you sure about this?”


beam

His eyes flicker to mine as he opens the door. Nodding, he all but pushes me inside. His dorm is one of the oldest buildings on campus, the architecture such that it’s not made for guys like me: 6'7”. Standing straight, anyway.

I can't here, though, with the beams jutting out of the ceiling, so I hunch my shoulders as I step to the middle of his room. I've been here once before, but that time a group of us had hung out. This is the first time where it's just us.

Nervous, I rub my palms on my thighs.  


check

The click of his lock turning makes me jump. I blush when I see his grin.

“Sorry,” he murmurs, stepping up to me.

Shaking my head, I try to regulate my breathing. I like Jasper. A lot. It's just that I've never actually done anything with a guy before.

Fantasized about it, yes. Plenty, in fact. But acting on it? Never.

His eyes search mine. “Are you sure about this?” he asks quietly, his palms flat on my chest.

Gulping, I nod. I want to do this. Want to know what it's like to kiss him, to feel him, to-


new

Slowly, his left hand travels up until he's cupping my neck, pulling me down. Meeting me in the middle, his lips brush against mine.

Once.

Twice.

I'm shocked at how soft and warm his lips feel. How the slight scratch of his five o'clock shadow makes my lips tingle. When he kisses me for the third time, my brain finally catches up and I respond.

My arms slip around his waist, pulling him closer as I return his kisses. With interest.

I can feel him smile, his right hand moving down to my ass, which he gives a light squeeze.


welcome

I moan, resting my forehead against his as I try to remember to breathe. My heart's hammering, and my dick's doing a different kind of dance as I process all these new sensations.

“You alright, Em?” he whispers.

I nod, inhaling his breath as it wafts over my face. The smell of scotch, aftershave, and something altogether Jasper soothes my nerves, though it ignites something deep within me.

Jasper's thumb brushes against my pulse point. I smile, closing my eyes as I kiss him again.

He hums, tilting his head. The silk of his tongue sends shivers down my spine.


understand

How long we stand there, locked in this simple embrace as we kiss, I'm not sure. It feels like forever, and mere seconds at once.

Though I thirst for more, the very thought of being with Jasper, having him teach me what we could be... it scares me.

He knows and understands, which is why we were all James Bond about coming to his room, so no one would know.

Still...

Jasper pulls away, looking at me with tenderness and heat. “Stay?”

“I want to,” I whisper hoarsely.

“I'll take care of you.”

We both know what the other means.


shed

Jasper takes my hands, guiding me to his bed. Turning me, he slowly works to rid me of my pants. Once they're at my ankles, he urges me to sit on the edge of his bed before lifting my shirt up over my head. My shoes and socks are the next to follow, and then I'm left watching as he sheds his own clothes in short order.

Climbing onto the bed, he pulls me until I'm settled on my side, facing him. He scoots closer, slipping his knee between my legs until every inch possible is touching me.

He smiles.


secure

Cupping my cheek, he kisses me briefly, whispering against my lips, “I've got you, Emmett McCarty. You're safe with me.”

I nod, unable to help the wavering breath that escapes me as I try to process the heat coming from him. My skin's almost singing with it.

Jasper leans in, nuzzling my neck as he murmurs sweet nothings in my ear, telling me everything he'd like to do with me - with, not to – ranging from the sexual to the casual, assuring me we'll take this slow.

It takes me a while, but finally, I relax and let him in.


wish

At last, he pulls back and watches me with a knowing smile.

“What?” I ask, tilting my chin down so I can see him better.

He runs his fingers through my curly hair. “I know what I want to do first.”

My stomach clenches – either with nerves or anticipation – and my breathing speeds, becoming shallow. “What?” I manage again.

Jasper’s smile softens before he kisses me – deeply, hungrily, thoroughly. When we part, he murmurs, “Pizza,” and places a gentle kiss on my lips, “and a movie?”

I laugh in disbelief. “Really?”

“Mhmm,” he breathes, his nose trailing long my jaw.


truth

“You sure about that?” I ask huskily, shifting my hips so that we can each feel how hard and wanting the other is.

Jasper’s sharp intake of breath is followed by his eyes drifting closed, but when he opens them again, he looks at me earnestly. “Yes. I’m not gonna lie, Em… there are about a million things I want to do right now… but mostly I just want this to be… to be something you’re comfortable with. I like you. A lot.”

“I like you, too,” I whisper, my smile spreading automatically. Our lips meet again, our breath mingling.


compromise

This time I’m the one to break our kiss. Jasper’s eyes flicker between mine as if trying to determine what I’m thinking.

I smile and brush the back of my fingers along his cheek. “Pizza sounds perfect,” I say quietly.

He returns my smile and nods, but when he starts to roll away, I catch him, squeezing his leg between mine. He looks at me curiously.

“I choose the next first?” I don’t intend it to be a question, but it definitely comes out as one.

Jasper’s eyes widen. “What’d you have in mind?”

“I’ll show you after the movie.”


promise

Jasper chuckles lowly and then teases me, rolling his hips against mine until I nearly whimper.

I don’t, though – of course not.

And he doesn’t smile again and lean forward to whisper, “I want to make you feel good in whatever way you want me to.”

And I definitely don’t swallow hard and squeak.

Not a chance.

He laughs and kisses me gently. “You’re sure you’re okay with this?”

I take a minute to think – really think – and realize that, for the first time in a long time, I feel right.

“Yeah,” I murmur. “I am.”

His smile is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment