Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 348 - Congratulate

Closing my eyes at the feel of Edward's fingers playing with my hair, I smile. With a gentle squeeze on my neck, he gets my attention, nodding at Alice as he takes a sip of his wine.

Alice is practically bouncing in her seat, secret knowledge hidden in her eyes. Tilting my head, I glance between her and Peter, who takes her hand, kissing her knuckles.

Apparently, this is her cue. "We have an announcement to make."

Their fingers twine.

And then I see it.

A ring.

She grins, "We're engaged!"

The twins get to them first, squealing their congratulations.


1 comment:

  1. Well Alice you have three great couples in your family to look up to. I'm happy you are finally getting a chance to start your happy ending.

    ReplyDelete