Friday, March 26, 2010

Marked Recommended by the Perv Pack!

The last thing we expected when we woke up this morning was to find a recommendation on the Perv Pack's Smut Shack for Marked! We have been beside ourselves, squealing and celebrating, and we cannot thank the wonderful ladies of the Perv Pack (and their honorary pervs) enough!

Our lovely beta EchoesOfTwilight really touched us with her kind words in the guest rec, and it was followed up by comments from the other ladies that made us squeal and kick (yes, Nae was really kicking on her bed as she read and tried to hide her squees from her husband). If you get a chance, drop by and see what they all had to say - and leave them/us some love as well :)

Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. yes, yes I did. A lot. *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I'm just surprised it took the PPSS gals so long to figure out how awesome Marked is!!!

    Seriously, you gals know how I love those boys right? And how much I love your writing? It's always been 5 out of 5 tattoos from me! xoxox

    Congrats also on the Slash Awards for Best Inkward/Inksper! You had my nom & vote there too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, bb :-) I'm still a little giddy about it lol

    ReplyDelete