Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Marked Drabbles for TwiBoy's Birthday by SorceressCirce

A/N: Dearest TwiBoy, You may not know me very well, but I fangirl you from afar, and I wanted to do a little something for your birthday. These drabbles are from Marked in Edward's POV, and they're all from roughly the current time-frame of the story. I wanted to do a little motorcycle loving in the sunset for you, but, alas, naelany told me no future events. *grins* I hope you enjoy them and have an amazing day!

Much love,
SorceressCirce

Special thanks to the wonderful naelany for providing the prompts and betaing and to EchoesOfTwilight for pre-reading.

----------

EPOV

Honor

His lips part mine, moving gently as his fingertips trace the Hebrew letters etched into my chest, a reminder of my mother.

“I like you,” he breathes, kissing my jaw before his mouth continues its journey – gentle, reverent brushes of his lips over the tattoo. My heart aches, full to bursting that he takes such care with me.

My fingers tangle in his blond hair as his lips close around my nipple, his tongue teasing the sensitive flesh. He lowers his body onto mine, his weight settling over me, anchoring me to the earth as my heart soars far above.

----------

Memory

A strong arm tightens around my chest, nudging me toward the waking world. I shut my eyes tighter in protest, turning my face toward the pillow. As my hips shift on the mattress, the soreness reminds me at once who is in bed with me.

I smile lazily and cover Jasper’s hand on my chest with my own, lacing our fingers together as I feel his hardness pressing against my ass.

Memories of the night before – of Jasper’s body rocking against mine – overtake me, and I roll over, pinning him down as his eyes open.

“Mmm… morning, Princess.” He smiles.

----------

Balcony

“You’re beautiful,” he says, but as I look at his face bathed in the silvery light streaming through my balcony doors, I know I cannot compare.

His eyes are earnest, the usually vibrant blue now a vulnerable blue-gray as the moonlight leaches hue and value, leaving only form behind. His face is half cast in shadow, but his perfect lips curve into a smile as he watches me. I have never felt more wanted, more desirable…more deserving.

Or more fortunate.

My lips form a smile as I marvel at the man before me.

“Not compared to you,” I answer honestly.

----------

Feather

I hug the pillow to my chest, my cheek pressing against the cool cotton as Jasper’s hands caress my skin. His fingertips knead my shoulders, rub soothing circles along my back, and trail down my sides.

I feel him shift, kneeling between my spread legs; then, he leans forward, his fists on either side of my hips supporting his weight.

His head lowers; I feel the stubble on his chin before the tip of his tongue licks a long, feather-light line up my thigh. He blows gently, raising goose bumps on my flesh as one hand moves to my thigh.

----------

Tremor

He jerks me to him roughly, our lips crashing together. His goddamn belt is in the way; my fingers fumble with it, clumsy in their eagerness. I break our kiss, looking down. Finally there is a clink of metal as the buckle releases.

I tear open his slacks, shoving the material down as I pop the button on his boxers and pull his stiff cock through. I drop to my knees.

I moan loudly when I feel his head hit the back of my throat. I pull away, my tongue ring teasing his head, and a tremor racks his body.

3 comments:

  1. Gah! More Marked boys! Y'all are the awesome - thank you so much!!

    So f'ing hot *bites lip*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy you enjoyed them :) Just wanted to brighten your day a little, and you've made my night by calling it hot *grins* Happy birthday, lovely! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't think it was possible to love Edward more but ya proved me wrong!
    Thanks for sharing, I'm a happy bunny now :-).

    ReplyDelete