Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Marked Drabbles for TwiBoy's Birthday by Naelany

A/N: Happy Birthday, Twiboy!! When Yogagal told me your birthday was coming up, I just had to do a little somethin' somethin'. I figured some drabbles from Marked's Jasper would be just right for you. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks to SorceressCirce for the prompts as well as beta'ing these for me, and to kimberlycullen10 for pre-reading.

As ever, I do not own Twilight.

----------
Candy

I gape at the selections before me. Not surprisingly, Alice has pulled out all the stops, and there is a wide variety of foods and drinks.

The ones that catch my eye are the penis-shaped chocolates, sugar cookies shaped like boobs with decorative icing to perfect the image, and other suggestive candy.

Ang and Ben hadn't wanted separate events, choosing instead to just have one party for both of them. It was their wedding, they said, so their prerogative.

Eric grins as he picks up a white chocolate penis and puts it in his mouth suggestively, his eyes on Demetri.

----------
Ephemeral

I watch Ang and Ben exchange their vows, and my heart aches. I'm happy for them, but I'm also...jealous, in a way.

There is no happily ever after for me. No man to grow old with, to love.

For me, love is ephemeral - short-lived, unlasting.

I long for the kind of love Ang and Ben have, that my parents have - that even Chuck seems to have found with Mack.

I yearn for it, but life has proven it's meant for others.

Not me.

Instead, I have given my love a new direction - my chosen family in Boston.

And I celebrate theirs.

----------
Toy

Emily roams the aisles while I try to find something for Ang's baby shower. Since I ran out of time to make something myself, I want to give something handmade, at least.

The store Lee has found houses a great variety of items, all from different artisans - different media used.

I see several objects, all turned wood. The bowls and pens are most easily identified.

I pick up one piece, holding it this way and that, blushing when I realize just what kind of 'toy' I'm holding.

"Hey Spurs..?"

Putting it back on the shelf, I step away, muttering, "Maplewood?"

----------
Leather

We have been driving each other crazy all day, teasing until just before the breaking point. How we made it this far into the date is beyond me. Since I opened my door to find Edward standing there in a suit, my only thought has been that I want him.

Bad.

I glance at him and hold back a smile as I see him swallow thickly, trying to pay attention to the road. I lower my gaze and bite back a moan at the sight of his arousal, obvious to see.

The leather squeaks as I shift in my seat.

----------
Form

Seeing him for the first time - really seeing him - leaves me in awe. He is beautiful. The ink on his arm and chest stands out, accentuating his body - truly a part of him.

Touching him is almost a relief, a breath of air I hadn't known I needed, but I do.

And I want more.

He gives himself completely, and all I can do is stare - mesmerized.

When he finally touches me, my heart beats for the first time in a long-forgotten way.

Hitting the back of his throat, feeling his tongue ring stutter - I can form no more thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Marked boys!! Hell yes! Thank you so much for the wonderful gift - and I'm st-stu-stuttering after that last one. Just sayin *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* Yay, I'm glad you liked it, bb!! Happy Birthday, sweets! *mwah!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete