Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tell me What You See Drabbles by SorceressCirce

A/N: Happy birthday, Zigster! I know you're a fellow slash lover ;) so I thought you might enjoy a little Jasper point of view from my one-shot with naelany called "Tell Me What You See." I hope you like it and have a fantastic day! *mwah*

Special thanks to naelany for providing the prompts and POV and to ahizelm, kimberlycullen10, and naelany for beta'ing!

----------
Shine

My fist is poised to knock again when the door opens. My other hand grips the doorframe as I stare down at my feet. I raise my head when I see the toes of his shoes.

I can see genuine surprise in his eyes, but the usually vibrant green is dull, lifeless… guarded. I swallow when I see how he is shutting me out. I need those eyes to shine again.

What did I do…?

Astonished, he asks what I'm doing here.

Don't you know?

"Well, it seems like I got stood up tonight by this guy I really like..."

----------

Focus

As he talks – babbles, really – I realize something: he thinks he isn't good enough for me. He honestly believes it.

Insanity.

It takes everything in me not to interrupt, tell him he's crazy… tell him I love him. But now that he's finally talking, I am fascinated. He has never let me in like this before, never made himself so vulnerable.

I want to hold him… kiss him… take him to his bedroom and show him exactly how he makes me feel.

But I don't.

I focus on him, listening to every word and praying I can make it right.

----------

Mirror

We stand in the doorway of his closet, and the mirror reflects his disbelief back at me. He is humoring me, going along with this only because I've asked him to.

I'm determined to make him see.

My cheeks heat when he calls me sexy. He doesn't see that he is more beautiful than I am by far. I set myself the task of showing him.

Our fingers intertwined, we trace the definition in his abdomen, the curves of his biceps. I kiss his neck and trail my fingers up his muscular thighs. He shivers.

The mirror reveals my truth.

----------

Relish

My heart is light, free after telling him at long last that I love him. I trace the thick veins of his stiff cock with the tip of my tongue, showing him now just how much I adore him.

I drink up every moan, swallow every whimper and catch of his breath, hoarding them greedily in my chest, which swells with pride and humility at once.

I feel the weight of his gaze as he breathlessly murmurs, "Unbelievable…"

I feel the same awe that he does as the certainty that he loves me makes every nerve in my body sing.

----------

Final

I can't explain to Edward why I waited for this… or why now is the perfect time. He doesn't ask. He simply whispers, "I love you," as his hips part my thighs and his tip presses against my entrance.

My eyes close, and I bite my bottom lip at the delicious sting as he stretches me, filling me and making me whole. My fingertips dig into his shoulders as he stills, his body deep within mine.

My hips writhe on the mattress as I silently beg, and he acquiesces, his weight settling on me as we chase after ecstasy.

Together.

1 comment: