Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beyond the Gaze of a Boy - Nervous

A/N: We want to thank Team Whitlock-Masen again for pulling together such a great group of people and helping to make FGB Eclipse such a success.
This is one of the promised arcs we threw in with the one-shot (which is forthcoming, scout's honor).
We hope you'll enjoy a daily dose of these boys.

Thanks to kimberlycullen11, EchoesofTwilight, and theladyingrey as usual for being the awesome ladies they are and pre-reading for us.

As always, we don't own Twilight. We just love messing with the boys.

ooOoo

Nervous

"Come on, Ed! I don't have all day!"

Running my fingers through my hair, I take a deep breath, muttering as I walk to his Jeep, "Alright, alright..."

"Finally," Emmett says, rolling his eyes at me.

On the way to the Hales', I contemplate asking Emmett to turn around and take me home. My knee's bouncing. I tug at the hem of my shorts, wondering why I let my stepbrother talk me into going in the first place.

He's talking animatedly about Rosalie. I don't hear a word.

All I can think of is her brother.

Her gorgeous, can't-possibly-be-interested-in-me brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment