Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 12 - Shiver

A few beers in, we're both hungry, so Edward suggests dinner at a nearby restaurant.

I hesitate, and he sighs. "Jasper, all they serve here is wings. I want fish." He pauses, draining the last of his beer as his eyes roam my body. "I'm not going to eat you."

I clench my jaw at his smirk, but I'm even more annoyed that I can't repress my shiver. We walk by my house, where Edward waits while I drop off Odin.

When we fall into step again, his smile is easy, relaxed, while I feel like a bundle of nerves.



3 comments:

  1. These two are too cute can't wait to see what the future holds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasper is quite cautious and rightfully so, but something tells me that dear Edward is up to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete