Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 11 - Struggle

Edward's a smooth talker, used to getting his way. I'd tried to resist, stating the many reasons why it wasn't a good idea. In the end, he'd argued, "It's just a beer, Jasper."

So we find ourselves sitting on the patio of a small pub, overlooking the ocean. The beer flows almost as freely as the conversation, which I find surprisingly easy - and engaging.

Odin's lying on Edward's feet - highly unusual, as he normally clings to me.

Edward asks me how I ended up making candy for a living.

I answer, wondering what the hell I'm doing.

Rose'll kill me...




2 comments:

  1. I love Odin!!

    He is cute as hell (I finally saw him on your banner) and he knows what he wants: Edward!

    So Jasper, tell us why you are making candy for a living and why will Rose kill you!

    xoxo

    Seren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with Seren Dipity...Odin is awesome.

    ReplyDelete