Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 5 - Stun

"Thanks, I'll see you next week."

There's a knock on my door right as I hang up the phone after placing an order with Jake. "Come in."

Rose enters, followed closely by someone.

I look up from my desk, my eyes zeroing in on green eyes, and I feel my breath catch.

Rose introduces him as our latest employee, but I barely notice until she says, "Edward, this is Jasper – he's the owner, candymaker… and my brother.

Edward grins and shakes my hand. "Pleased to meet you. I saw you working out there. Looks like it gets pretty hot, huh?"



2 comments:

  1. Seems like ff.net doesn't want me to read this fic anymore, but it takes more than them hiding the chapters to stop me ;)

    Hot is the understatement of the year if we're talking about seeing Jasper working in the heat, in an undershirt getting clingy in all the right places (and yes, it is white - because clingy and see-through is even better ^^)

    Thanks for the mental image and for the rest of the fic xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh Mr sexy green-eyes working for ya. How ya gonna deal with that Jasper?

    ReplyDelete