Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 6 - Suave

My t-shirt sticks to my skin as I walk out to my car, rolling my eyes at myself. I'm comfortable in most situations – especially in my own office – but something about the new kid made me stammer.

Out of all the college students in this town, Rose had to hire him.

Get a grip, Jasper. You're at least a decade older than him.

I sigh, shoving Edward out of my mind as I drive. I park in my driveway and pocket my keys, smiling as I open the door.

"Odin, I'm home!" I call, grinning at the sounds of paws.



1 comment:

  1. Ok having Scandinavian heritage and a father who cherished Norse mythology enough that I wear a Thor's hammer around my neck ever day that was a gift from him makes me love the fact that Jasper's dog's name is Odin.

    ReplyDelete