Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 8 - Discomfort

"I'm so sorry!" I say when I finally catch up to my runaway dog. I push my way through the other men, terrified that Odin has attacked.

But the man is laughing, cuffing his ears playfully.

I see emerald green eyes above an easy smile.

"Oh, hey," he says, standing. "Is this beast yours?"

I nod dumbly, introducing them as I feel curious eyes all around me. Edward explains who I am and then waves off the other runners.

"Go ahead," he tells them. "I'm fine."

As they leave, he mutters, "Covered in sand, though," and peels off his shirt.



2 comments:

  1. any pics of a sand-covered Edward to help picture him better?

    And I really love Odin. He can jump on Jazz too whenever he wants:)

    xoxo

    Seren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sand covered Edward who is now shirtless...very good Odin.

    ReplyDelete