Sunday, January 9, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 9 - Glistening

I stare at his bare chest for a beat too long before I come to my senses and shake my head at myself.

Stop ogling the kid, Jasper. He's going to be working for you, for Christ's sake!

Forcing my eyes to level with his, I blush slightly at the amused interest reflected at me.

Clearing my throat, I ask if he's sure he's okay.

He grins lazily, lifts his eyebrow, and says, "Bruised ego, maybe. Nothing a cold beer wouldn't cure."

"A beer? Are you even legal?"

My eyes widen in shock the moment the words leave my mouth.



3 comments:

  1. *laugh* yeap, that sure is embarrassing! But cute too.

    Can't wait to see what Edward will reply:)

    xoxo

    Seren

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^is jasper that old, that he has to ask this question *chuckle*

    really great!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open mouth and insert foot Jas. Oh and I love that he is an older sexier Jasper.

    ReplyDelete