Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 79 - Deny

"Jasper... please, please let me explain?"

His voice is hoarse, his eyes shimmering with too much emotion.

I refrain from acting on instincts telling me to listen to him, to hold him in my arms, to tell him it's all okay.

I want to. So much – especially seeing the almost broken look on his face.

Instead, I swallow hard, fighting back the words that want to be spoken.

Unlocking my door, I open it for Odin, who surprisingly goes inside without a problem.

I follow him, leaving the door open behind me – a silent invitation I cannot keep from giving.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for alerting me to the fact that the story is continuing to be posted here while ffn is down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Edward doesn't get his words wrong. It seems like can Jasper can read Edwards face pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He left the door open, he couldn't help it. Edward that is a good sign.

    ReplyDelete