Sunday, April 24, 2011

Marked Extras - Edward's Toy Collection

Judging from reviews, it seems we have a few *coughs* curious readers. We know you're insatiable, but perhaps this will satisfy you just a bit.

The Male G-Spot Stimulator Edward uses is this one:


It's a product from Fleshlight, which just so happens to make his second toy as well:


A fleshjack - I just happened to pick Brent Corrigan's. No reason. Cough.

Anyway, hope that's a little... enlightening. Maybe you can buy the special man in your life something... pleasurable. (Please note: If said man is straight, Fleshlight also has an extensive series of toys modeled from female models.)

7 comments:

  1. hehe It's always nice to have a visual, huh? ;) Thanks and wonderful chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this. I was afraid to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol we figured that might be the case for some of our readers. Glad to be of service ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went searching for the top item for hours before I happened to come back and re-read that it was from the same company as the one below it.

    I must say... I like the way you two think.

    ReplyDelete