Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 194 - Troubled

Sweat beads at my temple and slides down my cheek, one sign of the warming weather. The days are growing longer the closer it gets to Edward's graduation. I live in fear every day that today will be the day I get the call breaking things off.

On some level, I know it's ridiculous. Edward's tone and words haven't changed at all. It's my own fears seeping in… but I can't help but worry I'm right.

I head back to my office for lunch, but before I can take a bite of my sandwich, my door opens.

Rosalie steps in.



1 comment:

  1. *sigh* Why did this have to be the drabble for my birthday. I hate Jasper all sad and mopey, and worried and freaking out on my birthday, although I know it is not my birthday in the story, because then it would be July and Edward would be there...ok rambling.

    *hugs Jasper*

    ReplyDelete