Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 207 - Remind

My phone rings. I glance at the clock, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 1:08? What the..?

"'Lo?"

"Hey, baby… missed you."

My annoyance disappears when I hear his voice – drunken slur and all. Lying back on my pillow, I sigh softly. "Edward... I miss you, too, sweetheart. Did you just get home?"

Closing my eyes, I take a slow breath, reminding myself that I'm the one that told him to stay, to have fun, to party.

And he's been doing just that.

Seth and Embry have been dragging him out… with little protest from Edward.

"Yeah, I did..."




2 comments:

  1. If Edward is doing something bad and Jasper gets upset, I am going to be sooo mad!

    Love you anyway ladies!

    Seren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had faith at first and then Seren Dipity's comment just scared the ever lovin' out of me.

    ReplyDelete