Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quickie

A/N: Happy Birthday, Jaydogrut! We just wanted to make your day extra special ;-) Hope you enjoy the boys ;-)
As ever, Twilight owns us, not the other way around.
ooOoo


Teasing

I hear the buzz of my phone over the noise of the shower and grin, biting my bottom lip as I lean into the hot spray. As I soap myself up, my body hums with excitement from the taunting texts Jasper and I have exchanged all morning.

Then I realize that I still have at least ten long hours before I’ll get to act on my promises, and I groan.

As my wrist brushes my semi-hard cock, I sigh and adjust the shower. Maybe frigid water will help calm my ass down so I can make it through my shift.


Towel

Fuck, that's cold!

It works, though. Shivering, I turn the water off, shaking my head as I reach for my towel. My thoughts keep drifting to Jasper, which isn't helpful, so I try to focus on my upcoming shift instead.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I quickly go through the motions of shaving, wishing I could just leave it. Work won't allow it, however.

The water's running, and I'm rinsing my razor clean when Jasper startles me, putting his cool hands on my back. I'd been concentrating so hard, I never heard him come home.

“Good boy,” he growls.


Moan

My body responds automatically, turning in his arms and kissing him relentlessly. When I can finally think again, I pull away far enough to murmur, “What are you doing here?”

His answer is delayed as I ravish his mouth. He doesn’t seem to mind. He squeezes my ass and presses his hips against mine, making me moan when our cocks meet through layers of denim and terrycloth.

He breaks the kiss to whisper between panting breaths, “They let me go early after my double. Had to get home. Couldn’t wait.”

I groan as I realize that I have to leave.


Persuade

“Damn it,” I mutter, resting my forehead on his shoulder.

He bucks his hips into mine, his grip on my sides hard and needy as he grumbles, “What?”

His lips attach themselves to my neck.

“Gotta go... work...” I whimper.

I shiver when he nips my earlobe and growls, “Don't care... need you. Now.” His fingers travel down my back, cupping my ass before teasing my crack.

“Oh, fuck... babe... can't...”

Jasper uses every trick he knows, teasing my body relentlessly as he whispers and growls all the reasons I should stay.

I want to... so badly.

“Please,” he whispers.


Rip

At that, I cave.

Rational thought flies out of my head as I step back to yank his shirt off. Sensing victory, he grins before his eyes darken and a low growl rumbles deep in his chest. He rips my towel away and drops to his knees, squeezing my ass almost painfully as he mutters, “Fucking finally.” He raises his eyes to mine and adds softly, “Been waiting all goddamn night to do this.”

As the last word fades, he licks a slow, meandering line from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock, making me whimper.


Rough

Jasper's mouth engulfs my cock as he sets a quick and dirty pace, his fingers teasing me. It isn't long before my fingers are tightly knotted in his hair, and I'm fucking his mouth, letting out a stream of profanities as I feel myself get closer.

He has other ideas, though, and right as I feel like I just need one more tiny push, he suddenly disappears, leaving me growling in frustration.

A wicked grin on his lips, he reaches into the drawer next to me, pulling out the lube.

“Fuck yes... please!” I moan wantonly.

Soon, his fingers return.


Reflection

“Wanna watch?”

He whispers the words in my ear as he strokes my dick. His teeth sting my earlobe, and I can’t stop myself from biting his shoulder. Hard.

Without answering, I push him away far enough to touch his rigid cock. My hand glides easily along his slick length, and I just can’t wait anymore.

I turn around, spreading my legs wide as I lean against the bathroom counter. I watch his reflection in the mirror and groan at the way his eyes roam my body hungrily while he strokes himself eagerly.

He meets my gaze and steps forward.


Blaze

The burn when he enters me takes my breath away, and I have to close my eyes a moment to make myself relax into him.

Jasper holds still until I nod, meeting his eyes in the mirror. Leaning in, he plants a kiss between my shoulder blades. His hands on my hips, he straightens again and starts to move. The pace starts off slow, but with every push in, he picks it up until he's pounding into my so hard I have to really brace myself or risk falling headfirst into the mirror.

All the while, I'm begging for more.


Spin

My toes begin to curl and my hips to tighten as I feel it – that elusive building in my groin that makes me pant wordlessly. I can’t even tell him to keep doing exactly what he’s doing. I can only hold onto the edge of the counter for dear life as my body freezes in place.

Jasper thrusts into me wildly, driving deeper, harder, as his blunt nails dig into my hips. Every movement brings me closer until I spiral out of control as my release comes in thick, hot spurts.

“Holy shit,” Jasper breathes as he realizes what happened.


Need

Once my vision clears, I watch Jasper in the mirror. Seeing the strain on his face as he chases after his own release while trying to hold on at the same time, I start babbling.

“Please, baby... need you to... oh, fuck...”

His muttered, “Fuck,” as he snaps his hips into mine repeatedly just keeps me talking.

My eyes are wild when they meet his reflection. He bites his lips, his brow furrowing in concentration before finally – finally – he tilts his head back and lets out an almighty roar.

I whimper-sob as I feel him come deep inside of me.


Jelly

When he pulls away, I can’t make myself move. I just rest my forehead on my arms, which are folded on the bathroom counter. My legs feel wobbly, like one wrong move will send me to the floor, and I close my eyes, working to catch my breath.

Jasper chuckles, his warm hands rubbing my back as he urges me up. I stand slowly while the room spins, and I lean back into his embrace. “Thank you,” he whispers, scattering kisses along my jaw.

“Mmm… thank you,” I answer lazily. I turn my head, and we exchange a tender kiss.


Promise

After a moment, he pulls away, pecking my lips once before grabbing a washcloth and cleaning us up.

I groan softly, bemoaning the fact I don't have time to hop in the shower again – with Jasper, this time.

When he's done, he pulls me to him, resting his hands lightly on my hips, smiling. “Tell you what. I'll have dinner ready when you get home, and after we've eaten, I promise to make love to you properly. We can have a shower then, or better yet, a bath. How's that?”

I hum, kissing him. “I like the sound of that.”

6 comments:

  1. That my dear was amazing..... This truly means a lot to me. Thanks for the birthday wish :)

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed it, Jay ;) We were hoping it would make you smile! Hope you had a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so happy you enjoyed it :-) Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to be sent to work... ;)

    ReplyDelete