Sunday, August 14, 2011

Colloquial Confessions


A/N: Happy Birthday, Hmonster4! We hope you have a fantastic day.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.
ooOoo

Taunt

I glance into the mirror as I walk by, pausing to straighten my shirt and make sure I look damn good.

I do.

“When’s your boy toy getting here?”

“Call him that again, dickhead,” I challenge, turning around.

Jasper grins from where he’s lounging on my bed. “What? Your b-”

I don’t give him another warning. I just lower my shoulder and charge, hitting him square in the ribs. He laughs and punches me in the gut before trying to shove me off.

“Jesus, Emmett. Calm the fuck down! You know I like Edward. Just never seen you this way.”


Retreat

Grumbling, I get up, straightening my shirt.

Jasper stands before me, his eyes twinkling with mischief as he tugs at my collar, brushes a stray lock of hair out of my face, and pats my chest.

“There, all perfect again for your beau,” he says, grinning.

I narrow my eyes at him. Jasper holds his hands up in surrender, laughing. “Alright, alright, I get it. I'm outta here anyway. I don't think I could stomach the love fest that's about to happen here.”

He neatly dodges the blow aimed at the back of his head and rushes out the door.


Wait

I mutter under my breath as the door closes again, but I’m not really annoyed. Jasper’s been my roommate all three years of college, and he’s probably the coolest one I could’ve asked for. We just love to give each other shit.

Thoughts of Jasper are quickly replaced by ones of Edward, though, and I sit on the edge of my bed, chuckling at the picture of us when we first met. My arm’s thrown around his shoulders, and he’s laughing.

Who woulda thought the guy I hooked up with at the colloquium would turn out to be… so much?


Impatient

Tracing my finger along his image, I smile as I think back.

Edward sat down beside me the first day of the colloquium, and we immediately hit it off. During breaks, we talked. Constantly. About everything. It didn't take us long to figure out we were interested... and unattached.

We hooked up that first night. And the next. And the one after that, not caring that we lived in different states.

I've never had such a strong connection as I do with him. I just wish that we lived closer to each other.

“It's been a fucking month!” I mutter.


Knock

Vivid memories of our first nights together make me groan as I shift, trying to adjust myself. Since then, we’ve managed to get together about once a month, and every single time is just as intense as the first.

The days between our visits are spent on the phone or webcam, even though Jasper throws a serious damper on phone sex.

Asshole.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door, and I can’t help but grin. I put the picture back and hop up, going to answer.

When I open the door, he’s standing there, smiling broadly.


Crush

We stare at each other for all of two seconds before I just can't stand it anymore and pull him to me in a hug so tight, I swear I can hear his bones creak.

Edward laughs, embracing me just as tightly as he kisses me.

Damn, I've missed his kisses.

Passionate. Demanding. Yielding.

Just like everything else about him.

When we break our kiss, he pulls back, resting his forehead against mine and whispering, “God, I've missed you, Em. I thought today would never get here.”

“I know what you mean,” I breathe, my thumbs brushing his lower back.


Manners

All I want is to throw him on the bed and rediscover every single inch of his body that I’ve been missing. My hands clench into fists against his back before I kiss him softly, forcing myself to relax.

My mama’s old Tennessee manners are so ingrained that I find myself whispering gruffly, “How was your drive? Can I get you something to drink?”

His grin is charming, and I fucking love the amusement in his eyes when he murmurs, “Stopped at a gas station on the way into town… didn’t want anything to get in the way of this.”


Question

I have to fight to keep a straight face. “In the way of what?”

Edward's eyes narrow slightly, then he's pushing forward, forcing me to walk backward until my back hits the wall. He locks the front door and faces me with a gruff, “Of this.”

Before I can open my mouth, his lips find mine, and his fingers start to frantically unbutton my shirt.

I whimper into the kiss, needing to feel his skin against mine, but when I start to undo his shirt, he bats my hands away. “E-ed, c'mon,” I plead, panting as he nips my neck.


Focus

He lifts his head long enough to say, “No.”

Then he’s pushing my shirt off my shoulders and running the flat of his hand along my chest. His eyes follow everywhere his hand moves, and the hungry look on his face sends a shiver of anticipation down my spine.

When I reach for his shirt again, he catches my wrists. “I said no.” His expression lightens as he licks his lips. “My turn.”

He puts both my hands on the wall behind me before kissing his way down my chest. When his warm lips close around my nipple, I moan.


Wet

Edward continues teasing me with his lips, his teeth, his tongue, until I can't form any coherent thoughts anymore.

All I know is him. All I feel is a building need.

My cock's aching. As if drawn to it, Edward's fingers brush along my length a few times before undoing my belt buckle and slowly unbuttoning my jeans. The moment his hand dips inside them, we both moan, “Oh, fuck...”

He swipes his thumb over the tip of my cock before bringing it to his lips, humming appreciatively. His eyes burn into mine. “Fucking love when you go commando, baby.”
Down

“I know you a-ah-”

My words are cut off abruptly as Edward’s mouth closes around my cock. I grab onto the wall, trying to find something solid as he goes straight to work – licking and sucking and teasing and stroking.

Looking down, I see the top of his head, messy auburn hair everywhere, before he turns sideways somehow, and I’m suddenly seeing everything. Watching my wet dick slide in and out of his full lips is more than I can take.

Well, after a minute of staring.

I reach down, hooking my hands under his arms as he looks up.


Determined

I pull him to his feet, kissing him hard as I kick my jeans all the way off. He's breathless by the time I stop with a triumphant grin on my face.

“Nothin' doing, sweetheart. I'm not coming until you've screamed my name,” I whisper in his ear.

He shivers, his breathing hitching in response. I know I've won. Leaving my discarded clothes in the living room – I couldn't give a shit if Jasper comes home and sees them – I lead Edward to my room, locking the door behind us.

This time, I take my turn and undress Edward. Slowly.


Turn

His hips shift beneath me, his fingers pulling my hair as he tries to urge me up. “Em, baby… god, please… please come here…”

I lift my head, my eyes locking with his as I suck harder, relishing the way he moans loudly and closes his eyes. When he opens them again, his face is desperate.

Letting his cock slip from my lips, I crawl back up his body, settling between his thighs. Our chests meet as we kiss passionately, and his arms wrap around my waist, his hands squeezing my ass.

How can everything about him feel so right?


Embrace

The moment I'm inside him, he wraps his arms tightly around me again even as mine slip under his shoulders. We're as close as we could possibly be, yet we try to be closer with every push and pull of our hips.

Our love-making is slow, our connection deeper than ever before – the time spent apart has heightened everything.

Whispered pleas and words of love are intermixed with soft curses and kisses both languid and passionate.

It's always like this, even better than the last time. Each time we're together, that first crescendo hits harder.

Far too soon, we fall.


Gentle

Edward’s chest is sweaty under my cheek, but I don’t care. I just lie there, catching my breath while I listen to him doing the same.

When his fingers start running through my curls, I lift my head. With my chin on his sternum, I look up to find him smiling. His hand slips down, the back of his fingers brushing my cheek. “You’re unbelievable.”

I chuckle, but something about the look in his eyes stops me from making a crude comment about my cock. “So are you,” I say instead.

“I love being here,” he murmurs softly. “With you.”


Open

Keeping my eyes locked with his, I smile. “I'm glad. I love having you here. I love you, Ed.”

My heart speeds as I realize what I just said. Neither of us has made any declarations before, but I know as soon as the words are out that they're true. I love him. With all my heart.

The silence between us lengthens. I bite my lip, worried I said too much, too soon.

Finally, he cups my cheek, his eyes shimmering as he whispers, “I love you, too, Emmett. So much.”

I kiss him languidly, shifting us to our sides.


Plan

When we part, he says, “You do? Really?”

I laugh, pulling him closer. “Yes, really. Wouldn’t’ve said it otherwise…”

“I know. I like that about you.” His fingers trail up my spine.

“I wish you didn’t have to go back,” I mutter.

“Me, too…” he sighs. “One more year.”

Lifting my head, I look down at him. “And then what?”

“Whatever we want.”

“Hmm…” I brush my lips against his. “I want you.”

“I want you, too.”

My grin spreads slowly. “Sounds perfect to me.”

We kiss softly but deeply, content in the knowledge that – whatever happens – we’ll be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment