Saturday, August 27, 2011

Delayed Gratification


A/N: Happy Birthday, Laura! We hope you have a wonderful day.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.
ooOoo
Room

Edward fumbles with the key, reaching behind him to try to slip the card into the lock. I make it as hard as I can for him, kissing his neck hungrily and palming his cock through his pants.

He’s been going after me hard, calling me every day, bringing me lunch, sending me flowers. Tonight, I fully plan to give him what he wants – everything he wants.

It’s not that I’ve been resistant. Not at all. It’s just that work has been a beast, and this is the first chance I’ve had to get a night away from the hospital.


Moan

“Yes,” he hisses at the faint click of the lock opening.

We stumble into the hotel room, almost tripping in our haste to get inside. I push him against the door, pausing long enough in my assault on his neck to secure the chain and flip the lock.

“Jesus, Carlisle,” he moans as I go back to nipping and kissing every inch of skin I can reach.

Edward pulls me closer, grabbing my ass and squeezing tight as he rolls his hips into me. We both moan.

Lifting my head, I look at him. “For the love of God, Edward...”

Determined

His eyes smolder. “Tell me what you want, baby. Anything.”

I know where his mind is. Before this moment, we’ve shared a few kisses, occasional teasing touches, but we’ve never had the chance to do more. I appreciate his giving me an out, but it’s one I don’t want to take.

Leaning close, I kiss his neck and pause to murmur, “I want you…” He hums appreciatively, but I’m far from finished. “To undress me... stretch me out on that bed… and make me scream your name.”

He pulls back to look at me questioningly.

“Fuck me, Edward,” I clarify.


Gape

Edward's eyes pop wide, his mouth agape in shock. He shuts it with a snap when I squeeze his cock, his head falling back against the door with a thud as he moans, “Jesus... Carlisle...”

I continue palming his hard-on as I whisper in his ear, “I want to feel this,” I squeeze him again, “fill me up, Edward. I've waited long enough. We've waited long enough for a chance to be together. We're finally alone, Ed, and I plan to make use of that fact.”

“Oh Christ,” he mutters, grasping my face in both hands and kissing me senseless.  


Comply

He turns us, guiding me back until my calves hit the bed. Only then does he take off the black jacket I wore to dinner and the theatre. He lays it neatly over the back of the chair and then shrugs out of his own, letting it fall carelessly to the floor.

My chuckle is short-lived as I let my eyes roam over his tight physique. The white dress shirt he wears is tailored to show off every curve and plane of his young body to its best advantage.

“Mmm… come here,” I hum, reaching out to grab his tie.


Desire

From the moment my brother introduced me to his new roommate, I've wanted Edward.

He felt the same, but with the age difference and Emmett connection, it took him awhile to convince me to actually act on that desire.

Longer still before we were able to find time together. Alone. Without Emmett or my flatmate, Garrett, barging in on us.

I love my brother dearly, but I have no interest in him knowing about my sex life. Or my love life.

Now, though, Edward is mine to have, and have him I shall.

Kissing him hungrily, I undo his tie.


Strip

I attack his buttons next, popping each easily as my hands slip down his chest. When I reach the waist of his pants, I don’t bother to untuck it. I just unbutton his pants as well, lowering the zipper slowly as I meet his eye.

“Touch me,” he whispers, “please.”

“Is this what you want, love?” I murmur, trailing just my fingertips along his length. He stifles a whimper and then grabs my hand, squeezing it around his length.

“This is all you…” He kisses just below my ear. “You’re so fucking sexy… so beautiful… please don’t make me beg.”


Nude

Edward's words empower me. I quickly shed the rest of our clothes before dropping to my knees in front of him. He combs his fingers through my hair, biting his lip as he watches me, his eyes pleading with me to take him in my mouth.

Teasing him, I kiss the tip of his cock, licking the pre-cum with a delighted moan as his flavor hits my tongue.

His thighs tremble in response.

“Please, Carlisle,” he whispers.

He whimpers, his fingers tightening their grip as I slowly take him as far as I can, wrapping my hand around his base.


Edge

I throw myself into it, humming and relishing every noise escaping his lips, every tightening of his fingers in my hair. It’s been far too long that I’ve wanted Edward – and even longer still since I knew this soreness in my jaw and this taste on my tongue.

Edward’s cock jerks in my mouth, and I press the flat of my tongue against his rigid length. He shudders, his hips freezing in place, and I know instinctively that one movement – any movement – would send his release down my throat.

As much as I want it, there’s something I want more.


Confident

Very slowly, very carefully, I let his cock slip from my lips and look up at him. He's beautiful: his mouth open, his face flushed, his eyes wide and shining.

God, I want him.

Rubbing his thighs, I whisper hoarsely, “Edward, take me to bed now. Make me yours. I want to feel you, to be yours completely...”

He swallows hard, nodding as he pulls me up for a searing kiss. He undresses me, his touch tender and needy at once, growing more confident as my arousal for him becomes more apparent.

He pushes me onto the bed. “God... Carlisle…”


Honest

No more words are exchanged as he kisses me hungrily. His hard, nude body contours to mine, letting me feel every inch of him. He pulls away to prepare me, his touch making my body sing as the slow burn begins in my thighs.

When he settles over me, he pauses to give me a soft smile. “I’ve been waiting for this for months,” he groans, leaning down to kiss me before whispering against my lips, “You’ve been my fantasy for so long…”

“Just like you’ve been mine,” I answer honestly. Spreading my knees, I murmur, “Make it real, Edward…”


Claim

My head presses into the pillow and my back arches as Edward enters me slowly and reverently. When his hips are flush with mine, we're both shaking – him with the effort to remain still and allow me to adjust, and me from the overwhelming need I feel for him.

“Move. Please,” I groan, desperate for the burn to turn into the pleasure I know awaits.

His lips capture mine as he sets a steady rhythm.

My hands roam the expanse of his back as we dance this fluid dance to the music of our moans, oaths, and whispers of love.


Completion

Sweat beads along my forehead, rolling over my temple as Edward’s hand cups my neck. His thumb presses against the hollow of my throat as his tongue ravages my mouth. His hips snap against mine, the slap of flesh against flesh muted by the sound of his groan.

He breaks our kiss, his head hanging down as his brow wrinkles in concentration. Sliding his hot hand down my abdomen, he wraps it around my aching cock. I moan plaintively, nearly whimpering from the promise of my impending orgasm.

When my whole body tenses in rapture, Edward is not far behind.


Scatter

“Oh god... Edward, that was...”

I shake my head, my eyes closed as I try to find the words to describe... everything. I can't, so I wrap my arms around him, securing him in my embrace as I kiss every bit of him that I can reach.

He chuckles hoarsely, struggling to regain control over his breathing. When he's settled down enough, he raises up enough to look me in the eye. “You're amazing, Carlisle. I've never...”

This time, he's the one shaking his head, at a loss for words. Cupping his cheek, I pull him in, kissing him deeply.


Quiet

Long moments pass as we come down from the natural high. All is silent until Edward, who is lying at my side, lifts up on one elbow. His fingers trace idle patterns on my chest until I cover his hand with my own. He meets my gaze then, but his eyes seem troubled.

“What is it, love?” I ask, bringing his hand to my lips.

A smile flits across his lips before fading into a slight frown. “Just wondering, I guess…”

“Wondering what?”

“Can we tell Emmett now?” He looks adorably, ironically innocent.

“That you’re my boyfriend? Hell, yes… please?”


Agree

His eyes brighten, as does his smile. He slips his hand out from under mine to trace along my face, his eyes following the movement before focusing on mine again.

“Your boyfriend... I like the sound of that,” he murmurs.

Catching his hand, I lift it to my lips again. “I'm glad.”

He grins. “You're mine, Carlisle,” he says with reverence clear in his voice. “And I can't wait to let Emmett know.”

I pull a face and chuckle. “Wait, love. ‘Til tomorrow, at least. Tonight, I want to be selfish.”

He nods, kissing me. “Selfish is good,” he whispers.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Thank you so much! I am thrilled. Now, I read it too fast...have to go, er, peruse again! YOU'RE THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* You crack me up. Glad you liked your boys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed them! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete