Friday, August 26, 2011

Eye Candy - chapter 238 - Nerves

I watch Edward drive, wondering if his stomach is like mine – knotted with nerves… and anticipation.


I can't wait for tomorrow. To call him "husband." To kiss him.


To make love to him again.


We've abstained to make our wedding night that much more special. We've slipped here and there, and lord knows I've helped myself way too often, but we haven't had sex in thirty-two long days.


And we're spending tonight apart to avoid temptation.


"You know," Edward muses suddenly, "it's only bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."


I grin, knowing it's on his mind, too.




1 comment:

  1. Sweet, and hard to do. (no pun intended) But I love that they did it. And they are such naughty boys especially Edward trying to find a loophole LOL.

    ReplyDelete