Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DTF


A/N: Happy Birthday,Lisakbye! We hope you have a fantastic day.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.
P.S. for those that don’t know, DTF stands for Down to Fuck.
ooOoo

Lack

His lips are warm and soft, his body pressing insistently against mine as we move on the dance floor. There’s something missing – I know it.

I just don’t care.

His hands grip my hips as we move as one, our bodies inspired by the beat beneath the flashing club lights. I feel rather than hear his hum as he pulls away, grinning at me.

“You’re so fucking hot,” he murmurs just loud enough for me to hear.

Internally, I roll my eyes at his clumsy attempt at seduction. Lucky for him, it doesn’t really matter – I’m looking for some fun.


Rhythm

“What's your name?” he asks as he grinds against me.

I haven't bothered with pleasantries. I'm not interested, and I tell him so. He just shrugs and says, “I'm Mike.” He leans in to speak into my ear. “So you know whose name to cry out when I make you come.”

Managing to stifle the urge to gag at the cliché, I simply nod, refusing to give him the pleasure of returning the favor.

Like I said: I'm not interested in any pleasantries. I just want to dance, get drunk, and get laid. Or at the very least sucked off.



Direct

He’s a good dancer with a decent body, but when he trails his hands down, grabbing my ass, I feel a flash of revulsion.

I don’t want to feel that shit. Not tonight.

I’ve tried this the right way – first dates and flowers, phone calls and talking all night. All that got me was a broken heart. Several times.

Fuck that shit.

There are no princes, so I’ll take this frog and fuck him so hard, he won’t be able to walk tomorrow.

But first – alcohol.

“Let me take you home, sexy,” he says.

“Buy me a drink,” I counter.


Stir
My gaze is on the floor, watching bodies writhe and sway to the beat while Mike orders our drinks. As we wait, Mike again tries – and fails – to flirt. His suggestive touches leave me shivering, and not in a good way. The closer he gets, the more uncomfortable I start to feel. I curse myself for it.
Get with it, Cullen. This is how it has to be.
“One beer and one Bend Me Over.”
The voice is smooth, warm, and inviting. I turn automatically to it. My breath catches as I meet crinkling gray eyes.
I forget my name.


Linger

“What about you, gorgeous? Can I get you anything?” Gray eyes dance as he gives me a once-over.

“I got him,” Mike answers possessively, shoving my beer into my hand.

“Too bad,” he answers, winking at me as he turns to serve another customer.

I take a long pull from my beer, not bothering to thank Mike, who immediately starts rambling. I feel his fingers walking up my arm and playing with the hair at the nape of my neck, but I don’t pay any attention. My gaze constantly wanders to the bartender as I wonder what his name is.


Annoyed
I'm vaguely aware of Mike pseudo-seductively talking in my ear, suggesting we go to his place, promising various things I no longer have any interest in whatsoever.
At least, not with him.
When I don't respond, he gives my shoulder a shove. “Dude, what the fuck is your problem?”
Scowling, I eye Mike up and down once before looking straight at him. “At the moment, you are. Fuck off, Mike. Go bother someone else.”
Mike starts cursing me out, but I ignore him and walk away.
Downing my beer, I wonder what the fuck I'm doing.
I could've had him.


Sulk

I stare down at my empty bottle, unsure what to do with myself. When I peer out over the dance floor, I can see that Mike has bounced back quickly. He’s grinding on some dark-skinned twink, and I shake my head, rolling my eyes at the irony.

He was giving me the hard-sell, but now I’m the one alone.

More alcohol’s in order.

I find myself back at the bar, where the blond is nowhere in sight. He’s been replaced by a muscular guy, who wanders over and gives me a wink. “What’ll ya have, sugar?”

“Two shots of tequila.”


Warm
I shiver, both from the suddenness of his voice so close and from his warm breath as it caresses my neck and cheek.
Turning my head slightly, I see my blond bartender grin as he presses his body against me. “I see your friend's no longer with you.”
All I can do is shake my head.
He grabs both shots, handing one to me and grinning widely. “Bottoms up.”
He winks, downing his drink. I stare, mesmerized by the way his Adam's apple moves.
I only move when he puts his glass down and quirks a challenging eyebrow at me.


Dazzled

I can’t take my eyes off him, even when I tilt my head back and down my drink. I feel his hand burning against my thigh as the alcohol sears my throat.

When I slam the shot glass to the bar, I immediately feel my buzz pleasantly renewed. I just have time to smile before the blond’s lips are on mine, bringing the taste of lime. I moan softly, lacing my fingers through his hair as I pull him closer.

He licks his lips when we part and then smirks. “I’m Jasper.”

I let my eyes roam his body. “Edward.”


Invitation

“Dance?” Jasper asks, tilting his head to the floor.
I nod. He grabs my hand and leads me through the throng of bodies before pulling me to him so my back's against his chest. His hands clamp down on my hips, guiding us both.
Raising my arms, I wrap them around his neck as best I can and lean into him. The way he's moving has me hardening to the point of pain, my pants far too tight to be comfortable anymore.
All I can think is that I want more – and I'm ready to beg if I have to.  


Surprised

My reaction catches me off guard. It’s so visceral, so primal – so unlike me. Instead of trying to force something the way I had with Mike, I’m working to calm myself down.

My efforts nearly go to waste when I feel Jasper’s hot, firm lips traveling along my neck. His right hand roams my chest, dipping dangerously low before trailing to my neck and back again. His hips rock against my ass with the beat of the song, and I feel ready to crawl out of my skin.

“God, Edward… can you feel what you’re doing to me?” he murmurs.


Tease
He presses his hard-on into my ass, holding me in place to emphasize his words. I moan, speechless.
When he lets go, his hands immediately return to trailing over my stomach, chest, and neck. Each circuit, he dips a little lower until, finally, he's palming my crotch before moving away again.
My legs tremble. I need so much more. I turn my face to his, ready to beg, only to have my words swallowed by his lips as he kisses me hard.
Sweet Jesus what’s this guy doing to me?
I came here looking for just a quick fuck, but...


Beg

Jasper breaks our kiss, turning me around and yanking my body to his. Our hips meet as he reaches down, squeezing my ass. His forehead is pressed against mine when he murmurs, “Fuck, Edward. Tell me to go to hell if you want, but I want you. Now. Let me take you to my place? Please?”

My tongue cleaves to the roof of my mouth as I hear my words coming through his pouty lips. I don’t take the time to explain that I want it, too. I just grab his ass and kiss him relentlessly until we’re both breathless.


Flight
When we finally have to come up for air, Jasper grabs my hand and starts weaving his way through the crowd toward the bar. Grabbing his leather jacket, he grins over his shoulder at me before heading to the exit, picking my jacket up along the way.
He takes me around the side of the club, stopping in front of a Harley. Zipping up his coat, he quirks a brow. “Up for a ride?”
I grin. “Hell, yes.”
His eyes roam my body hungrily. Opening up one of the saddle bags, he grabs a helmet and hands it to me.


Drive

Jasper’s hands are sure are he navigates the streets, leaning easily into the curves. His confidence makes it easy to ride with him, but I take the opportunity to press as close as I can. The vibrations of the bike just heighten the arousal I already feel, and I give an impatient groan as I wonder how much further it is to his place.

Just when I think I can’t take it anymore, he pulls into a neighborhood, surprising me when he stops in front of a house.

We pull off our helmets, and Jasper says simply, “This is me.”


Garage
His eyes blaze before he opens the garage. I'm two steps behind as he pushes his bike inside, and one look from him stops me in my tracks.
I watch in silent anticipation as Jasper closes the garage door again. Before I can blink, he's on me, pinning me against the worktable and kissing me hard.
Groaning, I drop my helmet onto the surface before latching my fingers into his hair. The way he presses his body into mine has me wishing we were naked already.
I feel like I could spontaneously combust when he pulls away, gasping, “Can't wait.”


Need

He starts to take my hand – presumably to lead me into the house – but I can’t wait either. I pop the button on his jeans and drop to my knees, yanking his pants down. He sucks in a breath and cries, “Oh, fuck!” when my hot mouth teases his cock through his briefs.

My worries and annoyance and loneliness are distant memories. I don’t think about how reckless this is or that I don’t know more than his name.

I just want him.

Freeing him from the constricting fabric, I lick along the thick vein running up his beautiful cock.


Buck
Pumping him slowly, I go lower and inhale deeply, relishing the strong scent that's Jasper's. Taking his balls into my mouth, I gently roll them over my tongue, teasing him.
He moans, his fingers finding purchase in my hair. “Fuck, that feels good...”
I hum.
“Jesus, shit! Edward...”
His thighs tremble as I move to take his length into my mouth instead. His flavor's unique. I want more.
Setting a fast pace, I relax my throat. His response is instant as his hips drive forward jerkily.
I work hard to get him close, but stop shy of letting him come.


Pace

Jasper throws back his head, clenching his fists as he half-whimpers, half-groans. I give him a minute to find control, and he inhales deeply before looking at me again.

He hooks my belt loop, yanking me toward him and kissing me furiously.  When we part, I reach into my pocket and pull out a condom, pressing it into his hand.

His eyes widen briefly before his lips curve into a wicked smile. “Sure you don’t wanna go inside?”

I wrap my hand around his shaft, squeezing as my lips stop a hair’s breadth from his. “Fuck me, Jasper. Here. Now.”


Command
“Lube?” he asks, quirking a brow as if to make absolutely sure.
With a grin, I dig into my pocket again and hand him the small travel packet. He groans appreciatively, kissing me hard before growling, “Clothes. Off. Now.”
I shiver, rushing to do as he says. My eyes are on him while he sheds his clothes, too, dropping them where they fall.
He's already stroking his length by the time I'm undressed, giving me a very mischievous look that's got me quivering in anticipation.
He leans forward to whisper in my ear, “Hands on the bike and… Don't. Move.”


Treat

My feet are spread and my ass in the air as I lean against his bike, still warm from our ride. I feel myself smirk at the thought of the very different sort of ride I’m about to get.

I’m braced and so ready for it that I gasp in shock when Jasper’s hot tongue slides along my balls. My knees buckle, making me hold on to stay upright, as he takes each of them in his mouth, licking and sucking. “Holy fuck,” I breathe.

He chuckles lowly, and I feel his forearm brushing my calf as he strokes himself.


Edge
Jasper's tongue trails up teasingly until he hits where I need him the most. He spreads my ass-cheeks wide, licking and probing me until I'm a babbling mess of pleas and moans. I can't even remember the last time someone rimmed me, but fuck if it doesn't feel like exquisite torture.
Just when I’m so pent up I want to cry in frustration, he pulls away. The snap of the lube top breaking off focuses my attention acutely on what's about to happen.
I moan low and long when he finally pushes a finger into me, followed quickly by another.


Fuck

Jasper yanks me up, pressing my back to his chest as he bites my neck. “Hope you’re ready,” he murmurs.

I rub my ass against his cock, reaching back to grab his hip. “Fuck me. Please.”

“Whatever you say,” Jasper teases.

He steps back, his hands on my hips to position me. I feel the light pressure of his tip against my entrance and then an exquisite sting when he takes me in one long thrust.

“Oh my fucking god!” I cry, dropping my forehead to my forearm.

He reaches around, squeezing my cock and stroking with his hips’ rhythm.


Slap
All I register is the slapping of our skin as his hips snap into mine, low oaths and murmurs of appreciation coming from Jasper – how good I feel, how sexy I am. How badly he wants me.
Then he stops, holding me in place as he breathes raggedly in my ear before pulling out of me, “I want that ride now, Edward. Get on the fucking bike.”
He lets me go and straddles his bike. Scrambling, I follow, my heart thudding in my chest as I settle in front of him.
We both moan as he guides me onto him.  


Ride

Jasper’s strong arms wrap around my waist, steadying me and guiding my rhythm as I bounce on his cock. The shocks from the bike provide even more spring, and each thrust sends a jolt of electricity coursing down my spine.

His cock is thick, stretching me to the point of pain – pain that I relish. He makes me feel alive, feral, and I growl as I throw back my head, my nails scratching across his shoulder blades.

He hisses and leans forward, biting my nipple and teasing it with his tongue. The bike rocks dangerously, but I pay no attention.


Explode
“Oh fuck, Jas-Jasper!” I cry as he bites down on my other nipple.
Scrunching my eyes closed, I try to hold on, to not let this end yet, but I'm so close. Everything around me falls away as I try to both stave off and chase my release.
The only thing filtering through my haze is Jasper's encouragement and oaths as he begins to move more erratically, just like me.
“Please, Edward... fuck, baby, I need you.... need you to come,” he growls.
“Oh god oh god oh god.”
Jasper's hand wraps around my shaft, pumping thrice before I explode.


Follow

I try to keep going – really, I do. But my entire body feels like fucking jelly, and straddling the bike that way, I can barely even hold on.

Jasper whimpers and, with a surge of strength, lifts me, setting me down on the seat just in front of him. I watch as he rips the condom off and begins stroking his cock furiously, squeezing and twisting and moaning.

In seconds, he spasms, and we both curse as he comes all over my abdomen. I fist his hair and pull him to me, kissing him hard. “So fucking hot…” I breathe.


Down
He kisses me just as hard, pulling back to press his forehead against mine. He chuckles lowly and gazes down at the mess we made. “Err... sorry about that... I didn't mean to come all over-”
“Fuck no,” I interrupt with a grin. “Hot as hell seeing you like that... I liked it.”
His eyes lift to mine as he quirks a brow, a grin of his own forming on his lips. “Hope you'll enjoy it even more when I clean you up.” He bites my lip, adding in a hoarse whisper, “So I can get you all dirty again.”


Unexpected

“Again?” I ask, raising both eyebrows.

“Hell, yeah,” Jasper murmurs, kissing my neck. “Stay?”

It’s on the tip of my tongue to say yes, but when I open my mouth, I say, “I…”

Jasper sits up to look at me, all teasing gone. “You okay?”

I nod, frowning slightly as I try to remember what I was looking for tonight – a quick fuck. That’s it.

Only… now that I’ve had it, I want more.

Jasper mistakes my hesitance and says, “Hey, it’s cool.” He gives a small smile, but I can see disappointment in his eyes. “You didn’t promise anything.”


Correct
Cupping his cheeks, I shake my head vigorously, my eyes locked with his. “No, no, it's not that at all... Fuck...”
Taking a deep breath, I decide to go for broke. “I went to the club tonight looking for a one-time hook-up. I needed... something. I've tried so many times doing things the right way and always end up hurt. I figured... change of pace... or something. I dunno...”
I frown, lowering my gaze and blushing as I admit, “I wasn't expecting to want more tonight. To find... you.”
My thumbs trace his cheekbones as I meet his eyes again.


Bemused

“So… you’re afraid if you do things the right way… dinner, movies, wine and dine, whatever… you’ll end up hurt? Right?” he asks with quiet amusement.

I frown at him and nod curtly, annoyed that he seems to be making light of what was very hard for me to admit.

“Well, you’re in good shape then.”

I don’t respond other than raising an eyebrow.

He leans forward, capturing my bottom lip between his teeth before letting go and murmuring, “I have never heard of the ‘right way’ starting with going home with a bartender and fucking on his motorcycle. Ever.”


Admit
At that, I chuckle. “You have a point, there, I grant you.”
He hums, kissing me deeply. When he pulls away, he looks playful and hopeful. “Think it's also safe to say that it isn't 'normal' to watch a movie and share a take-out dinner after a one-night stand. What do you say?”
Slipping my arms around his neck, I grin. “I think I can handle that.”
I shiver as a draft suddenly plays along my rapidly cooling body. Jasper pats my thigh and murmurs, “Let's get you inside, cleaned up, and fueled up. You're gonna need it.”
He winks.  


Clean

When I step out of the hot shower, I find a pair of lounge pants, boxers and a t-shirt folded neatly beside a towel. Drying myself off, I can’t help but think about how different this night has turned out.

Jasper is a mystery – passion and recklessness and teasing that’s somehow mixed with a surprising amount of caring and concern. It, like everything else I’ve seen of him, is a major turn-on.

Dressed warmly in his clothes, I step into the hallway and call, “Jasper?”

“I’m in here,” comes the answering voice from down the hall and to the left.


Cozy
My eyes widen when I step into what turns out to be his living room. He's dimmed the lights and lit a few candles, as well as the fireplace. There's a bottle of wine opened and waiting on the coffee table beside two glasses. To the right, his phone is sitting on top of a stack of take-out menus.
When I look around, I find Jasper crouched by a cabinet full of DVD's, searching for something.
“Come on in,” he says without looking up. “Make yourself at home. Pick out whatever you want so we can call in the order.”


Speechless

“Wow…” The word escapes me without permission, and Jasper looks up with a grin.

“What?” he says.

I shake my head, gesturing around to the entire room. “Just…” I trail off, chuckling lightly.

He abandons the DVDs, walking over to put his hands on my hips. He kisses me gently and says, “Just because I fucked you before I knew your last name doesn’t mean I’m a total asshole.”

I smirk, rolling my eyes. “I know. I’m not either. I was on the motorcycle, too… remember?”

“Oh, yeah…”

“And it’s Masen,” I add.

He smiles. “Whitlock. Nice to meet you.”


Like
After we've ordered a pizza – a meatlover's, much to his amusement – we settle down on the couch, talking and sipping our wine. 
Jasper surprises me at every turn as he tells me about his favorite hobbies – woodworking, pottery, and gardening. 
The latter is a love I share, and for a while, we discuss our mutual pastime. 
He's easy to talk to, able to hold his own in a conversation, and the more I learn of him, the more I like. 
Throughout our conversation, we're constantly touching, almost as if we need the physical connection to make sure this is real. 


Late
Well after the pizza has been demolished and the bottle of wine drained, Jasper stretches his arms over his head with a yawn.
Dropping his arms to his sides, he looks at me apologetically. "Not the company, I promise."
I laugh. "Yeah, I'm pretty beat, too."
He leans over and kisses me, murmuring against my lips, "So, Edward, what's the 'right' thing to do here?"
I hmm and kiss him before answering, "Tell you I had a great time, and I really hope to see you again soon. Then call a cab and go home."
"So the opposite would be..."

Opposite
Instead of answering, I weave my fingers through his hair as I pull him in for another kiss – hard and needy this time. Climbing onto his lap, I hum when his arms surround me, moan with him when I roll my hips into his.
Jasper's head drops to the back of the couch as he groans, “Sweet jesus, Ed, baby...”
His questioning eyes burn into mine.
“The opposite would be to stay, so we can sleep, and then fuck each other senseless in the morning.”
Rolling my hips again, I add, “And maybe a few times between now and then.”

Prospect
He pulls away long enough to whisper, "So glad you decided to blow off that douche at the bar."
I laugh and agree, adding, "Glad you decided to buy me a shot."
He smiles and grasps my hips. "Come on, baby... let me take you to bed."
As one, we stand and walk to his room, our hands roaming. As "wrong" as this is, I'm amazed at how right it feels. For once, I'm not stressed and worried, trying to make this work or wondering what could go wrong.
I'm just in the moment with Jasper, content, excited... and hopeful.

4 comments: