Sunday, August 7, 2011

Offsides


A/N: Happy Birthday, BeCullen! We hope you have a wonderful day.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.
ooOoo

Tired

Having worked a double shift, there's nothing I'd like to do more than to go to bed. Unfortunately, Emmett has other plans and is ready for me as I step through the door.

I grimace at the sports gear on the dining room table. “Em... no, please, baby,” I try.

No luck.

Emmett kisses me briefly before smacking my ass and directing me to the shower. “Shower, change, and I'll have coffee waiting for you, old man.”

I scowl at him, muttering, “I'm only two fucking months older than you, asshole. Don't 'old man', me.”

He just laughs. “Hurry up!”


Park

Freshly showered, I throw on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I glance at myself in the mirror and roll my eyes. I look like a fucking idiot.

The whole way to the park, I sulk. I know it – I can admit it.

Emmett hums and tries to get me to talk, squeezing my knee when he stops at a light.

It doesn’t work.

I ignore him, drinking the coffee – and generous splash of amaretto – he poured into my travel mug.

When we pull into a parking space, he kills the engine, turning to look at me.


Coax

I frown, eyeing him warily. “What?” I grouch.

He rolls his eyes, leaning over to kiss me. His hand travels up my thigh with firm determination until he reaches the hem of my shorts.

I pull back. “Emmett!” I warn.

He ignores me, inching his fingers higher and higher, sweeping them back and forth. I shiver in spite of myself.

My cock stirs to life as he knew it would, and I glare at him with full force when he wraps his warm fingers around it.

“Emmett... either finish what you started, or keep your hands to yourself,” I hiss.


Tempt

“Come on, baby…” he murmurs, kissing my neck and stroking me through the silky material of my shorts.

Despite the fact that I know what he’s doing – and why – I can’t resist. I moan softly, rocking my hips up into his hand.

“I know you’ve had a hard day,” he whispers, squeezing me. His tongue trails up my neck before he bites my ear, making me squirm. “Let’s relax a little while… I know you’ll have fun. Then when we get home…”

He disappears, and I feel a cool breeze on my cock before his lips wrap around the head.


Snap

“Sweet Jesus!” I cry, my hips bucking.

Emmett's unfazed, taking me further into his mouth with a hum.

I whimper, closing my eyes, balling my hands into fists to keep from placing them on his head and forcing him to finish. I'm all too aware of where we are, though.

Not that it'd stop him, but I'd never make him do it.

All good intentions fly out the window when he deep-throats me twice.

“Good fucking God, Emmett. For the love of all that is holy, please! I croak.

His chuckle reverberates through my cock.

“Oh fuck... please...” I whimper.


Come

He’s relentless, sucking and lapping at my cock as he gives the messiest, sexiest blow job he’s ever given. His fingertips dig into my thigh as his other hand strokes my base, making my toes curl.

When he knows I’m close, he hums again, pressing his knuckle against the sweet spot behind my balls. I cry out, all thoughts of where we are and who might be around utterly fucking forgotten as he swallows me greedily.

“Mmm…” he murmurs as he pulls away, licking my slit.

He sits up, a shit-eating grin on his face.

“Asshole,” I mutter breathlessly, grinning.


Recover

I try to get my breathing under control, my eyes on Emmett as he watches me. He runs his fingers through my hair, smiling gently as he murmurs, “Sorry, babe. I didn't want you to have to be uncomfortable sporting a tent around the guys.”

I snort. “Thanks.”

He grins, as undeterred as ever. “You're welcome.” Growing serious, he cups my cheek and adds, “If you're really not up for hanging out with the guys, we can go home, if you want?”

Covering his hand with mine, I smile. I know he's worried I'll end up a recluse or something.


Promise

Sighing, I say, “Nah, it’s fine. Sorry I was an ass.”

“It’s okay. I like your ass.” I laugh, and he beams. “There… that’s what I was waiting for.”

“You’re a little kid, you know that?” I tease.

“Always and forever.” He smirks. “Guess we should head out there. We’re already… ahh… a little late.”

“And the guys will know exactly why we’re late,” I mutter.

“Well, not exactly. Not ‘til I tell ‘em anyway…”

“Emmett!” I groan.

He leans in, whispering, “Don’t worry… I won’t tell them you’re going to fuck me tonight.”

“I am?”

“Oh, yeah. Hard. Promise?”


Agree

I grin wickedly. “Better believe it. After this stunt, I think you deserve a little punishment.”

Emmett groans quietly, palming his own cock in response to my words. Winking, I hop out of the car and go to the trunk to get our bag. When I close it again, he's pressed up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

“You always know just what buttons to push, don't you?” he says huskily.

I chuckle. “So do you,” I remind him.

He takes the bag from me, grabs my hand, and we set off onto the field.  


Blunt

When we get to the sidelines, the guys are already there, throwing a ball around.

“Fuck, Emmett, what took you so long?” Jake complains.

“Hey, my man’s demanding. I had to blow him in the parking lot to get him to come play.”

Jake rolls his eyes, snorting, “Yeah, right. You wish.” He winks at me and tosses the ball to Emmett. “You’re on my team, Ed.”

He trots off while I stand gaping at Emmett, who laughs, pulling me close. “They never believe the truth,” he whispers, kissing my temple.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I join my team.


Forward

We play for a couple of hours. Emmett makes sure to sack me a few times, groping me whenever possible, much to the delight of our friends, who find it hilarious.

The last time he does it, I growl in his ear after he helps me up. “You are in so much trouble when we get home. I'm going to fuck you to within an inch of your life.”

Emmett grins, pulling me close to kiss me hard. “Edward, you say the sweetest things,” he teases, waggling his eyebrows as he adds, “Awesome, gives me something to look forward to.”


Relentless

After that, he’s incorrigible. He smacks my ass between plays, squeezing before letting go. I try to be mad at him, but his damn dimples and curls and the way he looks at me make it impossible.

Fucker.

I find myself smiling and laughing with him, giving him just as much shit as he’s giving me.

By the time we head for the car, I’m as pent-up as he is. Taking a cue from him, I slip my hand into the back of his shorts, palming his bare ass. “This is mine as soon as we get home,” I whisper.


Anticipation

He wiggles his ass, giving a low moan when I shift so my body's shielding his crotch from view. I slip my hand down his front and squeeze his cock. Hard.

“Fuck, Ed!” he half-moans, half-hisses.

Satisfied that I've paid him back just a little for hours of torture, I grin. “That's the idea; isn't it? For me to fuck you? Get your ass into the car. We're going home. Now,” I growl.

I've seldom seen him move so fast or break so many speed limits on the drive home. Neither of us speaks, but anticipation's heavy in the air.


Open

He’s on me the second we step in the door, yanking my shirt off and shoving my shorts down. When he palms my dick, I break our kiss, pushing him away with a playful grin.

“Uh uh. My turn, remember?”

He whimpers, pouting as he puts my hand over his throbbing cock. His eyes roll back as he rubs our hands up and down his length, and I give him a few seconds before stopping.

“Bedroom, Emmett,” I command.

He turns on his heel, racing down the hall, and I follow, chuckling.

It’s going to be a damn good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment