Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Spot




A/N: Happy Birthday, PollyPineCone! We hope you have a fantastic day.

As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.

ooOoo

Nervous

Oh God, I'm late! What if he left? What if-

I pedal harder, almost standing on my bike to get to our spot faster. It's been too long since the last time we kissed, and I'm dying to touch him again.

Going faster, I try to ignore the anxious thoughts that are determined to invade my mind.

They always do.

Jasper and I've been together for almost a year now, but no one knows.

No one can know.

If our dads found out, we'd both be in a world of trouble. So we sneak around, careful not to get caught.


Sight

I shove my bike into the rack, hastily locking it – not only would Dad be pissed if it was stolen, but it’s my only means to see Jasper. I pocket the tiny key, but instead of heading into the park like everyone else, I cross the street and duck around the side of the library.

Threading my way through the dim, narrow alley makes me feel like a fugitive even as it gives me a sense of safety. When I finally emerge into daylight again, my eyes seek out the shadows at the base of the ancient church.

He’s here.


Whole

I stop to stare at him for a moment, my heart still beating wildly in my chest as I catch my breath. Smiling, I watch as he nervously rubs his hands on his thighs, apparently trying to calm himself.

At first, he looks the other way, but then he turns and sees me. I move again, closing the distance between us in seconds.

My hands rest on his waist while his are placed on my chest, our gazes locked as we take each other in.

“Hi,” he whispers shyly.

Glancing around quickly, I kiss him, unable to wait any longer.


Sly

His fingers slide up my chest and tangle in my hair as he pulls me closer. I press him against the wall, giving into the heated desire I feel.

This spot – at the back of the church, shaded by archways and climbing vines – is the most secluded we’ve found, and I feel almost… free.

Jasper suddenly shifts, flipping us around so that I’m the one with my back to the wall. His hands grasp my hips tightly as he presses himself against me. He breaks our kiss to whisper in my ear, “Jesus, Edward, I want you – so fucking bad.”


Jolt

“Jazz,” I moan.

Any further attempt to speak is quieted by his lips covering mine and his hand snaking down to undo my pants.

Whimpering into the kiss, I close my eyes tightly, afraid that if I keep them open I'll burst on the spot. Not to mention that I know I'd be too tempted to give into my fears and spoil everything by trying to make sure no one sees us.

The moment his fingers wrap around my shaft, I gasp, and my head tilts back harder than intended and hits the wall.

“Oh, fuck,” I stammer, “J-jazz... please...”


Plea

“Baby, please…” Jasper whispers. “Can I taste you? Please?”

Jasper keeps up a steady stream of murmurs, begging permission to do what I want so badly. I’ve always been the one to stop us, and it kills me that as much as I love and want Jasper, all we’ve ever shared are a few stolen handjobs against the wall of the church.

Still, I’m torn because the thought of being caught and having everything ripped away is too painful.

“Edward, I want to have you. I don’t want to go home and jack off. I wanna make you feel good…”


Waver

Jasper's hand tightens and twists as he strokes me gently, giving just enough pressure to get me going but not enough to bring me the release I'm beginning to need.

His lips trail along my jaw as he whispers how much he wants me and all the things he'd like to do with me – do to me.

My hands clench, holding tightly to his shirt as if it's the only way to remain grounded. My legs are trembling, and I want to cry out so bad to tell him, “Yes, please, just fucking do it,” but I know I can't.


Give

When I pull his hand away, he sighs. I hear the disappointment even though I know he’ll try to hide it. I just can’t think while he’s doing that, though.

“Jazz, please…” I finally manage.

“Okay,” he whispers, and his hands go back to my waist as he kisses me gently.

It moves me, somehow, that he’s always so willing to do whatever I want, but this time he completely misunderstood.

“No,” I murmur. “I want you to…”

He pulls back to look at me, and I feel my cheeks heat. I rock my hips into his and breathe, “Please.”


Hover

Jasper's breathing hitches, his eyes darkening as he catches what I can't say. Biting my lip, I put our hands back on my hard-on, squeezing his hand slightly.

It's enough to spur him into action. He kisses me hard, taking my breath away before he suddenly disappears.

A strangled moan escapes him as he sinks to his knees, his eyes on my cock while mine are fixed on him.

My own breathing is harsh and ragged as I struggle to keep control. He's so close now, his lips a hair's breadth away from overheated skin.

Slowly, he licks his lips.


Heat

My mind dissolves, taking away inhibitions and fears as my world becomes nothing but pressure and pleasure.

And heat… oh my god, the heat.

Jasper’s mouth is so warm and wet, so inviting – so unlike anything I’ve known before. His tongue massages me, teasing and probing, testing every inch of skin to see which makes me shudder the most.

My knees grow weak, and my breathing turns to panting before he’s taken me more than halfway. When he flicks his tongue along my slit, I dig my fingers into his shoulders to keep from crying out.

“Holy shit,” I whisper.


Shake

I run my fingers through his hair – gently at first, in affection, but the closer he brings me, the harder I tug.

Jasper's hand roams my thighs. When his thumb brushes my sack, I squirm and clench my fingers. Jasper moans at the sensation.

“Oh, fuck,” I breathe, “Jazz... so close... can't... please!” I tug again, needing him to move.

His eyes rise to mine with a determined glint as he shakes his head minutely, letting me know he's not going anywhere.

“Shit... jesus... I-I...”

I'm gone the second Jasper cups my balls, my whole body shuddering as I come.


Stare

I sag against the wall, gulping air as stars bloom behind my eyelids. I swallow, forcing my eyes open again, expecting to see Jasper. Disoriented, I panic slightly when I don’t see him, but then I catch the breathy sound of his whimpers.

He’s kneeling on the ground before me, sitting back on his heels as he strokes his cock. He’s never been so exposed to me before, even when I’ve touched him, and I find myself fascinated. My lips part as I watch him work his swollen shaft, squeezing so hard near the head that it almost looks painful.


Beautiful

Kneeling down beside him, I watch in awe.

Jasper's eyes are clenched shut; his mouth's agape as he pants and whimpers the closer he gets. A flush of red brushes his cheeks. The muscles of his forearm flex and bunch in an almost mesmerizing fashion and the head of his cock is turning purple and leaking.

I almost don't know where to look. I want to take it all in.

Needing to touch him, I caress his cheek. He leans into my touch, letting out a strangled cry as he comes.

I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life.


Hold

Time’s suspended as he comes down from his high. Finally, he takes a shuddering breath and opens his eyes. When he sees me, he smiles, the blush returning to his cheeks.

Dead leaves crinkle as he shifts and stands, shaking his hand in a futile attempt to clean it. Silently, I take off my hoodie and reach for his hand. I wipe away everything I can and dress both of us before pulling him close.

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

I can’t hold him close enough.

“Thanks,” we whisper as one.


Match

We stand in silence for several minutes, letting our breathing return to normal and coming to grips with what just happened.

With my head resting on his shoulder, my eyes close as I breathe him in, nuzzling him lightly. What we just shared was a first for us, and I'm not sure how to put into words just how much it means to me.

How much he means to me.

Pressing my lips to his neck, he sighs and murmurs, “I know. Me, too.”

I smile at the way he always just gets me. “I love you, Jasper.”

“Forever, Edward.”

2 comments:

  1. This was so beautiful ... and hot! Thank you so much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, sweets. Glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete