Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Hard Day's Night


A/N: Happy Birthday, Rasch! We hope you have a fantastic day.
As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.
ooOoo

Bone

Flopping onto the couch, I don't want to move. At. All. Just leave me right here, and I'll happily stay here until morning.

Closing my eyes, I lean my head back against the couch even as I kick my shoes off and put my feet on the edge of the coffee table.

“Someone kill me now,” I moan.

A chuckle and a soft pair of lips appear out of nowhere, but I don't bother opening my eyes. I just smile, puckering up.

“None of that, darlin'. I wouldn't know what to do without you, and you know it,” Jasper murmurs.


Rub

Jasper nudges the back of my head, and I put my feet down and lean forward slightly. As expected, his knowledgeable hands begin to knead my shoulders, making me sigh and moan.

“Better watch that,” he murmurs huskily. “You know what it does to me.”

I chuckle, amazed at how quickly he can turn a shit day into a fantastic night.

His thumbs rub at the base of my neck, draining my muscles of tension. Softly, he says, “Were you guys busy tonight?”

I nod, telling him about the packed restaurant – and the other waiter who didn’t come in. Again.


Caress

After a few minutes, Jasper stops, rubbing his hands while he walks around the couch to kneel in front of me. He gently caresses my cheek as he looks into my eyes, searching.

“You look beat, baby. Why don't we take a bath, relax a little?” he asks softly.

I blink incredulously. “In that thing? Jazz, honey... it's barely big enough for one of us to sit in there, let alone both of us.”

He pouts, turning on the Puss-in-Boots act – the one he knows always gets him his way. “Please, baby? I promise to make it worth your while...”


Convince

“Worth my while, huh?” I ask, raising an eyebrow as I let my fingers trail down his side. I hook his belt loop, spreading my knees as I pull him closer. “I’m sure there are plenty of worthwhile things we can think to do…”

He tilts his head, kissing me. His hand moves to the back of my neck, which he teases lightly, just the way I like it.

When I try to deepen the kiss, he pulls away with a playful smile. “Plenty of that after… come on, sweetheart. Let me do this for you?”

“How can I resist?”


Prepare

I watch as Jasper jumps up and starts gathering candles, taking them to our room. Settling back into my seat, I wait until I hear the water running for our bath.

Shaking my head, I slowly make my way to our bedroom, unbuttoning my shirt as I go. I can already smell the scented candles burning, and I have to blink to get used to the dimness, since Jazz already turned off the other lights.

After carefully putting my work clothes away, getting them ready for my shift tomorrow, I walk into the bathroom and come to a dead stop.


Relent

Our tub is tiny – about the size of our coffee table – but it has a wide ledge, where Jasper has arranged at least a dozen candles, creating a bright glow. The water is covered with bubbles, and there’s some sort of fragrance in the air – like flowers and trees, somehow relaxing and arousing at once.

Jasper’s nowhere in sight, but I don’t have to wonder long. He comes up behind me, slipping his arms around my waist as he kisses my bare shoulders. I can feel his skin against mine, making me hum.

“Mmm… maybe not such a bad idea….”


Deny

Jasper chuckles, pushing me toward the tub. “Get in,” he murmurs, adding, “please,” when I turn my head with a quirked brow.

Stepping carefully into the tub, I hiss at the initial heat of the water, but once I'm seated, I almost want to melt as my muscles begin to unwind.

Jasper climbs in after me, taking a seat half opposite, half on me as he squeezes in.

I shake my head with a grin and reach out, intending to take his cock in hand, but he intercepts me.

“Nah-ah. We're doing this properly,” he insists with a playful smile.


Submerge

At my incredulous pout, he laughs. The space is so small that all he has to do is lean forward slightly to press his lips to mine. “Let me pamper you, baby… all of you.”

I grumble and sigh, but I can’t help being intrigued. Our legs are wrapped around each other with only a few inches separating our most intimate parts, but I do my best to ignore it.

That is, until Jasper hooks his hands behind my knees and pulls me forward.

“Well, hello,” I murmur seductively.

“Nice try,” he answers with a grin. “Dunk your head, baby.”


Massage

With a sigh, I follow his instructions and slide until I'm fully underwater, popping up straight away because it's just too uncomfortable to sit like that.

Jasper murmurs, “Thank you,” as he grabs the shampoo and starts lathering up my hair, massaging my scalp as he goes.

Closing my eyes, I moan appreciatively as he melts away the stress of my day. I can't help but grin when I feel his body respond to me, so I make sure to be as vocal as I can be – not that it takes much effort when Jasper's working his magic on me.


Silly

He styles my hair into a Mohawk, chuckling to himself. I open one eye to peek at him before closing it again and shaking my head. “You’re ridiculous, you know that?”

“Completely,” he agrees easily.

The water shifts, lapping against my chest, and I feel his warm lips on my neck. “Mmm…” I hum, wrapping my arms around his waist.

When I go to kiss him, though, he whispers, “Not yet.”

Opening my eyes, I pout. “Don’t tease me then!” I grumble.

“Sorry, baby,” he murmurs as he takes up the soap, lathering it up before cleaning my body gently.


Light

As he washes me, he kneads my muscles into compliance as best he can, given the cramped conditions. Still, it feels damn good.

Despite Jasper's insistence that we keep things clean, my body reacts to his touch the way it always does. By the time he reaches my cock to wash it, I'm dying for his touch.

I growl in frustration when I feel his fingers dance lightly over it, giving just enough pressure to make me squirm and get me cleaned up, but not enough to get me anywhere.

“Jasper,” I whine. “Please, baby, you're driving me crazy here.”


Return

“What am I doing?” he asks innocently.

I narrow my eyes at him, working to keep the pout off my lips. Still, he grins broadly as he finishes up, washing between my toes and making me jump.

When he puts the soap in the dish, I pick it up again. “My turn.”

His laugh turns into a low moan when I start with his inner thighs, massaging so my thumbs just graze his balls. When he shifts and tries to move a little closer, I chuckle and pull away.

“Payback’s a bitch,” I whisper in his ear, pinching his nipple.


Capitulate

He groans and mutters, “Shit,” when I accidentally-on-purpose nudge his cock, which twitches against the back of my hand.

I continue washing him, much like he did me, only with slightly more teasing touches, and within minutes he's writhing, begging for more. For me to do something.

Washing his hair quickly and rinsing it out, I grab a firm hold of it as I yank him closer, kissing him hungrily.

“Jasper, I love you, but I swear to God if you don’t take me to our room and fuck me right now, I'll... I'll...”

I can't even finish my thought.

Slip

The water level drops when he stands quickly, and I start to laugh before I really see him standing there. His body glistens in the candlelight from rivulets of water running over his tanned skin, and his rigid, tantalizing cock is just inches from my face.

Despite my demand, I reach up, cupping his balls as I take his gorgeous head between my lips.

“Oh, fuck!” he hisses, one foot sliding out from under him. He catches himself on the towel rack before he moves one hand to the back of my head, encouraging me with whimpers and thrusting hips.


Plea

I give him what he wants, taking him deeper, teasing the ridge of his cock, and sucking hard – all his favorite tricks until he's babbling incoherently above me, a stream of expletives and pleading leaving those luscious lips of his.

He's so close to coming that I know if I just take him deep one more time, he'll be gone. I don't want that, so I pull away, looking up at him as he whimpers.

“Jazz, please. I need you, baby,” I beg, my voice hoarse with need.

It takes him a few seconds to gather himself before he nods.


Rush

I’m right behind him as we step out of the tub, and he grabs a couple of towels, tossing one to me. We make a half-hearted attempt to dry off as we stumble toward the bedroom, leaving the forgotten towels in a heap on the floor.

As soon as we fall into bed, he straddles me, pinning my arms over my head. I give him a wicked smile, encouraging him by thrusting my hips against his bare ass. He trembles, his eyes closing briefly before he attacks me with renewed vigor.

“On your knees,” he growls. “Spread that sweet ass.”


Dirty

I scramble to do as he says when he shifts off of me.

Jasper alternately kneads and rubs my ass cheeks. Shivering in anticipation, I look over my shoulder at him, earning me a sharp smack on my ass.

I hiss.

“That was for stopping when you did,” he growls, resuming his rubbing.

Another smack. “For being so damn impatient.”

“Fuck,” I mutter, hanging my head between my arms, closing my eyes.

Suddenly, his tongue's circling my entrance. “And this,” he says, pausing only long enough to speak, “is for taking that bath with me and letting me pamper you.”


Whimper

After the bath, my limbs already feel weak and fluid, but when Jasper adds his attention, it’s all I can do to stay upright. When the flat of his tongue runs from my balls all the way to the base of my spine, I tremble and collapse face-first.

My ass stings as he slaps it hard, and I’m immediately on my hands and knees again. “That’s my good boy,” he murmurs, rubbing away the discomfort. With the tip of his tongue, he probes me, and I whimper, trying desperately to beg him to fuck me but no words will come.


Flat

It feels like hours before Jasper relents – yet he pulls away much too soon, too. He runs his hands along my spine. I hum.

“Lie down, babe. On your stomach, pillow under your head,” he says quietly, but firmly.

Grabbing my pillow, I gratefully let myself fall face first, spreading my legs behind me as I fold my arms under my head. I groan when Jasper positions himself over me, letting me feel his weight as he lifts my face to kiss me.

Awkwardly, I try to wiggle my ass, rubbing it against his cock that’s nestled in my crack.


Torture

Jasper is a master of driving me to the brink. After the sensory overload of the last few minutes, he switches to feather-light touches and soft kisses scattered over my shoulders. He leans down to whisper, “Do you know how much I love you… how much I want you?”

“Mmm… god, I love you,” I murmur, lost in a strange place between complete relaxation and intense arousal. “Make love to me… please, Jasper…”

He presses his cheek against mine so I can feel his smile. “Oh, I plan to…”

His weight leaves me as I hear the nightstand drawer opening.


Join

I moan low and long when his fingers slip inside of me. It doesn't take long to make sure I'm ready for him.

"Oh god, Jasper," I breathe when he finally pushes inside of me, settling his weight over me again. "Feels so good, baby," I whimper.

He kisses my nape. "Mhmm. Love you, Ed. Now, keep your hands where I can see them and hold on," he rasps, biting my shoulder.

With that, he starts to move, setting a relentless pace that has me cursing up a storm and chanting his name every time he hits my sweet spot.


Permission

My hands clench so tightly around the spindles on the headboard that I hear the wood creak. I want – need – to touch my cock, but Jasper was very clear about what he expected. Instead, I whimper, unable to control the desperate sounds escaping me.

He listens to my unspoken plea and leans down, biting my earlobe before grunting, “Stroke your cock for me, baby. Let me feel your sweet ass tighten around me. Squeeze your head just like you like it…”

He keeps talking, but I’m barely listening. When my right hand wraps around my cock, I moan in relief.


Boneless

It takes only a few strokes before my orgasm rips through me. I'm so far gone that all I manage is a choked half-cry. Jasper's grunts as he chases his own bliss are the only response.

When he finally stills, I'm still floating, murmuring, “Oh god...” over and over again.

Jasper pulls out of me, cleans me, and tries to get me to roll over so we can get under the covers, but I can't move. My muscles refuse to listen. He chuckles quietly as he maneuvers my body.

Once we're both settled, with me tucked against him, I hum.


Sleep

“Feel better?” Jasper whispers into my hair.

I smile and nod, not even wanting to think about the hell that was work as I snuggle even closer to him.

He lifts my chin and presses a soft kiss against my lips. “Good,” is all he says.

Humming softly, he runs his fingers idly up and down my forearm, which is thrown across his chest. I know he’s still awake – and likely will be for a little while – but I can’t fight the weariness that overtakes me. He’s so warm and safe and everything I’ve ever wanted.

Within minutes, I’m asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment