Saturday, March 17, 2012

Picture Perfect


A/N: Happy Birthday, DefinatelyStaying! We hope you have a fantastic day, filled with gorgeous guys and everything your kinky little heart desires.

As ever, we do not own Twilight - it owns us.

ooOoo


Worship

He reclines in his chair like some Greek god – lean muscles and tanned skin, auburn hair and full, pouty lips. The click of the camera doesn’t disturb him at all. He’s a picture of confidence as he closes his eyes, letting his head loll back.

I capture it all.

His cock, rigid and beading at the tip, rests against his abdomen as he spreads his knees.

He’s so unlike any of the others. With them, it’s clear this is a job.

With him, it’s art. His body is the medium and the canvas rolled into one.

His sigh carries desire.



Tease

Pausing, I adjust myself, struggling to keep my head in the game. I have a job to do, after all, so I bring the camera back to my eye and focus on getting the shots I need. Edward makes things both extremely easy and very difficult for me at once.

Easy, because he's a natural.

Difficult, because he's always a fucking tease with me, and today is no different. I've held back in the past, wanting to keep things professional, but lately...

Edward's stroking himself leisurely, his eyes closed. I'm mesmerized, the camera lowering to allow me a better view.


Connect

The sound of the camera landing on the table is louder than I intended. Edward’s head pops up, his eyes opening. He smiles when he sees me. “Finished already?”

“Yeah, think I have what I need.” My voice sounds husky and needy – exactly the way I feel.

Edward’s eyes flicker along my body, and he doesn’t stand to get dressed. Instead, I see motion from the corner of my eye as his hand speeds along his shaft before slowing again. I keep my eyes carefully focused on his, and I watch as he bites his bottom lip.

“Shame,” he whispers.


Clear

Quirking a brow, I clear my throat, feigning more confidence than I feel as I lean casually against the railing. Or at least, I try to be casual.

“We're done. Shouldn't you get dressed or something?”

Even as the words leave my mouth, I pray that he'll say no – that he’ll give me some indication that he's not just a huge tease, but that he wants me as much as I do him.

Edward hums, eyeing me with an almost predatory look as he shakes his head. “No,” he says quietly, “now that would truly be a shame. Well, unless...”


Wicked

He trails off with a mischievous little smile, and I can’t help it – I take the bait. “Unless what?”

“Unless you want to undress me.”

My eyes widen, and an incredulous, “Really?” is on the tip of my tongue. I manage to hold it inside, though, and we simply watch each other. Edward lifts one challenging eyebrow.

His arm begins moving again – slowly, teasingly – and I let my gaze follow the movement. The sight of his cock, glistening with pre-cum, sliding through his tight fist is nearly too much.

When I look back at his face, his eyes are closed.


Silent

Fuck. Me.

No, really. Fuck me.

I stare at Edward for several seconds, entranced by the sight of him, all easy sensuality. Without another word, I undress quickly and quietly. I’m not quite successful – the soft thud thud of my boots coming off gives me away.

Edward's lips twitch with the hint of a smile, but he neither opens his eyes nor halts his movements.

My heart and breathing both pick up as I pad silently over to him. Standing behind him, I lean forward, reaching tentatively to put a hand on his chest, my lips pressing against his neck.


Plea

“Six months of work…” I whisper, my lips still humming with the taste of his skin. “Twenty-seven models… and not one of them has made me consider doing something so… unprofessional… so…”

“So sinfully delicious?” Edward supplies.

He makes no move toward me. I press my lips to his neck again before letting them skim his ear as I murmur, “No more teasing. Tell me… right here, right now… tell me you want me or go ahead and laugh at me. I can’t take this anymore.”

He turns his head, his green eyes meeting mine before his lips cover mine.


Sear

The moan that escapes me spurs him on. His fingers tangle in my hair, anchoring me to him. Tilting his head, he deepens our kiss, his tongue pushing into my mouth.

Tightening his grip in my hair, he pulls away breathlessly, his eyes flickering over my body before burning into mine. He whispers hoarsely, “I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours. Then I want you to fuck me so hard I won't even remember my name. Is that clear enough for you, Jasper?”

“Fuck,” I gasp as he tugs again.

“I've wanted you since day one,” he admits.


Effort

Words are replaced by insistent kisses made awkward by our position, as I’m still behind him. With an annoyed grunt, he twists and reaches back, grabbing my hips to pull me forward.

I obey the silent command and straddle him as he shifts to sit more upright in the chair. When our cocks brush, we both moan. Edward’s blunt nails scratch down my back as he grits his teeth. “You have no idea how hard I’ve tried to break that cool reserve of yours. Even when I could see that rod straining your pants, you behaved. Infuriating.”

I laugh breathlessly.


Give

His eyes narrow. Before I can say or do anything else, he dips his head and nips at my nipple.

I hiss, my hands alternately flying to the back of his chair and into his hair, fingers twisting his locks.

Edward groans, laving his tongue over the bite.

“Fuck, Edward, please...”

My head lolls back, my eyes close, my mouth pops open, and my breathing speeds as he teases me.

Fingers dipping between my ass cheeks, pressing against my hole. Tongue and teeth working my body until I'm quivering.

Begging.

Offering.

Edward pulls my face to his, kissing me hard.


Pause

He pats my thigh, urging me to stand. I do, frowning in confusion when he turns me and guides me to sit in the chair.

My confusion grows as he pads across the floor, though I can’t help staring at his flawless form, now that I’m free to do so. I stroke myself idly, alternating between disbelief that this is happening and sheer, unadulterated lust.

He bends over, bare ass in the air, and I groan loudly. He shoots me a grin over his shoulder and reaches back, caressing his ass and teasing his tiny hole.

“Dear god,” I breathe.


Lick

His chuckle reaches me as he straightens and turns, hiding his hands behind his back as he walks back to me. His eyes are dancing with both mischief and open desire. I can't look away.

He stops in front of me, his gaze flitting down to my hand slowly working me over before returning to my face.

“Mmm, I do like the look of that,” he murmurs.

Edward's once again too quick for me to anticipate as he bends his knees and swipes his tongue over the tip of my cock.

I moan lowly.

“Love the taste of it, too.”



Mission

He brushes my hand away and takes me further, enveloping my cock in the heavenly wet warmth of his mouth. His hands massage my thighs, thumbs brushing my balls, and I groan as I slide down in the chair, letting my head loll back as my knees spread.

He’s relentless – until, suddenly, he stops.

I lift my head to find him sitting on his heels, his eyes trained on the condom wrapper in his hand. “Did you plan this?” My voice is husky without a hint of accusation.

One corner of his lips lifts in a smile. “Hoped, not planned.”


Chastise

His eyes on mine, he opens the wrapper. With only the briefest of glances to what he's doing, he rolls the condom onto my cock.

I moan, my eyes closing.

Edward's chuckle makes me shiver. The sound of another packet ripping makes me open my eyes again, only for them to go wide when I see him start spreading lube to prepare himself for me.

When I reach out to help him, he shakes his head, grinning as he bats my hand away. “Nuh-uh, I got this.”

“Oh God,” I groan, mesmerized by the sight of him working himself over.


Taste

He stands, spreading his feet as he strokes his cock only inches from my face. When I lean forward, he teasingly pulls back, but I’m having none of it.

Much like he did to me, I bat his hand away and lick a long line from the base of his cock to the tip, swirling my tongue and relishing his throaty moan. He lets me enjoy the salty taste of him for a moment before his fingers tangle in my hair and he pulls my head up.

His eyes blazing, he murmurs, “So, so good… but please fuck me. Now.”


Slow

“Jesus,” I whisper huskily, my hands going to his hips.

I can't look away from his eyes as he slowly situates us both to his liking. He hovers above me, his ass mere inches away from my cock as he entwines his fingers behind my neck.

With a wavering breath, I grab my cock, guiding him carefully onto it, both of us moaning when I breach him.

“Waited so long,” he whimpers, pressing down as far as possible.

His forehead against mine, we sit, both of us needing to calm down lest this be over before it's even truly begun.


Exquisite

Like his body, his movements are works of art. I can’t hear the music, but I can feel it – feel the rolling bass when his thighs meet mine, sense the approaching crescendo as his body conducts mine in this symphony for two.

His mouth is masterful, lips and teeth and tongue relishing every inch of my flesh he can reach. All I can do is groan, holding on tightly as I press our chests together, my hands roaming his sweat-slicked back.

When I reach up and grab his shoulders, urging him to drive harder, faster, he growls and chuckles breathlessly.


Relish

The sounds coming from Edward change the closer he gets. Needy whimpers, pleas, and curses spill from red, swollen lips every time he slides home. It's as if he's trying to pull me in deeper with every tilt of his hips, every downward movement.

The air around us smells of sex, heady and addictive – or maybe it's just him. I can't seem to get enough of him, needing to taste, feel, hear everything.

He comes with a strangled cry, his face contorting beautifully.

I follow right after, breathing him in as I commit this moment to memory.

“Jesus,” he whispers.


Tender

He presses his forehead against my shoulder as he catches his breath, and I let my head fall back onto the chair. I loosen my grip on his hips only to idly stroke his skin, my eyes closed.

Edward recovers first, covering my shoulder and neck with soft kisses as he makes his way to my lips. There, he places a soft, searing kiss before opening his eyes to look at me.

Something dances in the depths of his eyes that I am not sure I understand – or want to just yet. So I tease, “Worth the wait?”

“More than.”


Agree

A frown mars his face as he cups my cheek, his eyes searching mine. Before I can ask what's wrong, he bites his lip briefly. “Jasper...” He pauses, taking a deep breath. “I was wondering... I know this is completely out of order and everything, but... Have dinner with me?”

The blush that spreads up his neck makes him look adorably shy, especially considering what we've just done. It makes my heart race again, but for wholly different reasons. Smiling, I pull him in for a leisurely kiss, humming. “I'd like that. That, and much, much more.”

He smiles. “Perfect.”
 

2 comments: